My mood's shifting to manic places
Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships
Watch life, here I go again

----

On the chorus I thought she was saying:

Boy, come see me cry

Come see me cry a-again

Lmao :huntyga:

That intro just flow so effortlessly, it slides like butter on a hot knife. She absolutely outdid herseld with this song. The way she spit the words is just firee

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BangTheGong

Please with the chromatica II transition!!! It literally gives me life and is an internet phenomenon! Think of the tik tok challenges!!!

Dr Fudge

Realistically, between current police brutality in the US and how she’s made it a point several times recently that she doesn’t encourage drug use without consulting a doc first, there’s no way this song is going to be a single. It’ll be a fan fave for sure though. This is our Venus/HML lovechild of Chromatica. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

That intro just flow so effortlessly, it slides like butter on a hot knife. She absolutely outdid herseld with this song. The way she spit the words is just firee

Again my main criticism is it's just too short :messga:

I really like when her songs give the instrumental it's own time. Sadly, she hasn't done that her last few albums :messga:

But the production is so layered and the song as a whole would benefit from a 20-30 sec instrumental section at the end. 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Again my main criticism is it's just too short :messga:

I really like when her songs give the instrumental it's own time. Sadly, she hasn't done that her last few albums :messga:

But the production is so layered and the song as a whole would benefit from a 20-30 sec instrumental section at the end. 

Yes but i cant imagine what else could be added? Because the chorus its not as strong as the intro and the bridge so maybe like a dan breakdown in the middle with only the iconic layered instrumental? Or like a another bridge with surprise extra chorus different from the one that we got? 

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Yes but i cant imagine what else could be added? Because the chorus its not as strong as the intro and the bridge so maybe like a dan breakdown in the middle with only the iconic layered instrumental? Or like a another bridge with surprise extra chorus different from the one that we got? 

I meant more like just continue the current instrumental after the last chorus and just end the song with the pulsing beats and the little typewriter synth sound. Very Nine Inch Nails

GregJA

Do any tik toks exist with the transition :green:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

HausOfAntonio

Its weird that 911 is getting such positive feedback from the public because I’d expect it to be more of a fan favourite kind of you have to know her to like it song, but apparently not. Everyone seems to be enjoying it regardless which is super interesting. At the end of the day a good song is a good song no? And if she releases it as a single it could be a risk that really pays off I guess. 

geusst1235
13 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I meant more like just continue the current instrumental after the last chorus and just end the song with the pulsing beats and the little typewriter synth sound. Very Nine Inch Nails

That reminds me, the outro for Sine From Above reminds me a bit of the outro to "The Great Destroyer" from Year Zero by Nine Inch Nails. They're both very sudden, bombastic walls of sound.

Leoj305

The line pop a 911 would make it popular because it kinda says “pop a cop in the face”

ToxicHot

"The GP will eat up 911"

...on planet Chromatica, definitely! :teehee:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Regina George

911 would flop harder than GUY.. Only singles that have potential are Free Woman and Sour Candy.. Sine From Above in UK. That’s as objective as it can be. 911 would be such a bad single choice even tho I love the song. 

Enzoooo
6 hours ago, Spyro said:

So much worse has been said on pop radio and has been wildly successful

Honestly yeah, I was speaking to somebody the other day and they literally said if they let rappers talk about sex and drugs and all other types of innuendoes this song should not be criticized for “pop a 911” it’s literally talking actual issues and not just f*cking and drugs  

SummerGirl21
6 hours ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

If you think they will let “pop a 911” on the radio that’s madness 

I'm pretty sure they would...It's not even in reference to illegal drugs. And they played pumped up kicks over and over, which is about a ****ing school shooting. 

Archived