💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP will eat up 911

Bradley

Featured Posts

The Edge Of Glory

911 it's a really good song, the most creative on the album and one the fan favorites, but I don't see it as a single, for me it's not radio friendly and a lot of songs has mores power to become a single (Free Woman, Alice, Sine From Above) .

I'm on the edge with you đŸŽ¶đŸŽ·

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterxo

GGD thought the public would eat up Swine and that it would be the next Bad Romance.

Just no.

It’s probably in my Top 3 from the album album.

but NO.

too experimental and the lyrical content is far too heavy for radio. 

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, Spyro said:

Imagine the viral TikToks with the Chromatica II -> 911 transition tho

Email Bobby right now LMAO 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Twitter

It’s my least favorite of Chromatica and if I heard that on the radio I’d shake my head. :madge:

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

GGD thought the public would eat up Swine and that it would be the next Bad Romance.

Just no.

I remember that perfect delusion. :billie:

16 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

you really don't know me :ladyhaha: how can you say to what extent I am a fan of someone? :air:

i'm a casual Gaga fan, I only like her first 2 albums and dislike the rest, until Chromatica - which I think is really good! I don't venture into the Gaga sections so I don't know much, I find out from people I speak to here.

My rep points are mainly from the Entertainment/Conversation area :) 

But what I mean is that already makes you more of a fan than 99 percent of the GP which puts you a part of the Niche population that is aware of her release dates. If you know a dance pop album is coming out the minute it’s coming out you’re not the GP in the sense that we discuss it on this site, sorry

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

Just no.

ARTPOP was very humbling 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Killa

Streaming star killed the radio star. 

This song is a big risk, only for last single, for video only. It will never play on radio. Its great but misses something to become hypnotising for gp to consider it. Also the chorus on first listen is really:huntyga:

The production of instrumental is really good but prod. Of the vocals should have gone farther imo. Sometimes vocal effects make songs so much more addictive. They relied too much on gagas changing her own voice and kept it simple

Animal Claws
30 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i'm a casual Gaga fan, I only like her first 2 albums and dislike the rest, until Chromatica - :) 

You like Changes (Justin Bieber) but you dislike Born This Way and ARTPOP...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmRa-NZvwY2YDx38ARc4K

jackoajl
5 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

You like Changes (Justin Bieber) but you dislike Born This Way and ARTPOP...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmRa-NZvwY2YDx38ARc4K

I've never understood that "chile" thing, Could you explain me? :flutter:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Animal Claws
7 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

I've never understood that "chile" thing, Could you explain me? :flutter:

"A word popularized by Nicki Minaj after she said it on an instagram live. It doesn’t exactly have a meaning, some people simply use it for no reason whatsoever, usually when something unexpected happens or even when someone says something outrageous." - Urban Dictionary

nswain1110

If 911 gets a proper video and radio push, I think it would do quite well. It's an album standout. The GP loves and misses weirdga. I agree they would eat this up!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Hyperballad

Are y’all forgetting that Stupid Love, arguably one of the most radio friendly songs on the album, didn’t do well? Now imagine how a distorted, gritty, f*ggy bop would do... :poot: 

It’s a great song, and if it is released, then I hope it proves me wrong. But I don’t think it’ll do well :bon:

Archived