Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP will eat up 911

Bradley

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2
6 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I love 911, but i don't think it would be a huge hit. 

Free Woman, Babylon and Alice are way more commercial and GP will eat up them for sure.

I love Babylon but I could see it being the type of song people get especially annoyed with if it’s overplayed

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I listened to the album listening party from Toronto, and Free Woman sounded AMAZING on radio.  I would actually agree with that.  I didn't feel the same with Babylon & Alice, as much as I love those songs.

I see FW as a really important song to her and definitely see it becoming a single down the line, for sure, if not the next one.

But then she was also bopping to 911 on the release day with Bobby :poot:

But I do think she might not want to make it as a single since Bloodpop said it was a difficult song for her to record idk :ohno:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bradley
Just now, Sistren said:

The fans stream it mostly.

all 8 million from fans? I don't think so. You'd be surprised by how much the GP streams full albums.

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

I'm the GP, I don't like it at all :poot:

You’re on a fan site that instantly negates you babe. GP refers to people who catch the song in passing not people who knew the release date and producer credits before it even came out lol. 

if you come here enough to have 15k reputation you’re a part of the fanbase not a casual occasional fan lol

glagerfeld
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Free Woman is already selected and has a video shot.

Anyway, is Babylon radio-friendly to yall? Cause Gaga shot a video for it.

Yes it is! 

So the Free Woman/Babylon music video is 100% true? :saladga:

And most of the people I know that are not fans, they told me their fav song is Fun Tonight :cryga:

Reginald

Heavy Metal Lover and Mary Jane Holland remained album tracks so that 911 could become a single :firega:

Bradley
Just now, glagerfeld said:

Yes it is! 

So the Free Woman/Babylon music video is 100% true? :saladga:

And most of the people I know that are not fans, they told me they fav song is Fun Tonight :cryga:

We never know until she drops or announces the video but so far the rumours this era have proven to be very accurate.

Animal Claws
Just now, Bradley said:

Free Woman is already selected and has a video shot.

Anyway, is Babylon radio-friendly to yall? Cause Gaga shot a video for it.

I don't know

I think it could serve well as a final single. Nothing more.

Obobo

Not in the current political climate. On first listen people might think its "call the 911" - then they might think "the biggest enemy is me" is some anti-black alt right agenda. Or maybe I'm reaching. But I was watching these two dudes react to it and they thought that as well. :poot:

Dayman
27 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

No they won’t. It’s not radio friendly 

Radio friendly is a myth. Her biggest songs were never “radio friendly” at the time of release. What made them stand out is that they were different than what was on the radio.

Spyro
8 minutes ago, Jed said:

Y’all need to drop thinking about what COULD happen and think about what’s LIKELY to happen. 

I really don’t think 911 would resonate with people. And 9/10 times I don’t trust users here with what they think the GP will “eat up” It’s often the upbeat solo cut that they find the fanciest (not necessarily the OP but like 90 percent of the single choices here). I don’t think the GP is as easy to read and predict as people think  

Besides, everyone wanted ARUTW or a solo song instead of a duet for ASIB... and the duet and the chemistry between them was what skyrocketed the performance and chart position.

That's why I said this earlier in the thread. :green: 

Go against the popular fan base opinion :shrug:

25 minutes ago, Spyro said:

If G.U.Y. taught me anything is that we all don't know the f*ck what is radio friendly or not :green: 

#Team911ThirdSingle

26 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Just Dance teas :green: 

Spyro the Dragon

Archived