Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP will eat up 911

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
Just now, Sistren said:

911 is the weakest song on the album, it’s far away from what the GP would love, it’s just not that good. Also the radio wouldn’t play it. Be a little more realistic. 

Lmao no. You can say it's not radio friendly but it doesn't become the most streamed non-single on the album by being the weakest song.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws

I love 911, but i don't think it would be a huge hit. 

Free Woman, Babylon and Alice are way more commercial and GP will eat up them for sure.

Hybrid AT
17 minutes ago, Sistren said:

911 is the weakest song on the album, it’s far away from what the GP would love, it’s just not that good. Also the radio wouldn’t play it. Be a little more realistic. 

1. It's an album highlight and far from the weakest song when there's songs like SL and SC. 911 is both lyrically strong and melodically catchy

2. Radio isn't as big a factor these days to decide album singles and isn't as big an indicator of success since the rules changed

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bradley

Rain On Me became #1 mostly by sales and streaming. 911 can hit top 10 too if it gets served another cool video with crazy futuristic visuals and innovative choreography and outfits.

Spyro
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I love 911, but i don't think it would be a huge hit. 

Free Woman, Babylon and Alice are way more commercial and GP will eat up them for sure.

I listened to the album listening party from Toronto, and Free Woman sounded AMAZING on radio.  I would actually agree with that.  I didn't feel the same with Babylon & Alice, as much as I love those songs.

Spyro the Dragon

Animal Claws
Just now, Spyro said:

I listened to the album listening party from Toronto, and Free Woman sounded AMAZING on radio.  I would actually agree with that.  I didn't feel the same with Babylon & Alice, as much as I love the songs.

Free Woman is screaming to be the next single. I'm totally here for it :enigma:

Citrom
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Lmao no. You can say it's not radio friendly but it doesn't become the most streamed non-single on the album by being the weakest song.

The fans stream it mostly.

10 minutes ago, Spyro said:

So much worse has been said on pop radio and has been wildly successful

Y’all need to drop thinking about what COULD happen and think about what’s LIKELY to happen. 

I really don’t think 911 would resonate with people. And 9/10 times I don’t trust users here with what they think the GP will “eat up” It’s often the upbeat solo cut that they find the fanciest (not necessarily the OP but like 90 percent of the single choices here). I don’t think the GP is as easy to read and predict as people think  

Besides, everyone wanted ARUTW or a solo song instead of a duet for ASIB... and the duet and the chemistry between them was what skyrocketed the performance and chart position.

Animal Claws
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

It really is the Heavy Metal Lover of Chromatica

THIS!

Citrom
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

1. It's an album highlight and far from the weakest song when there's songs like SL and SC. It's both lyrically strong and melodically catchy

2. Radio isn't as big a factor these days to decide album singles and isn't as big an indicator of success since the rules changed

Musically it's just idk .. not fit. But ofc that's my opinion. 

Bradley
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Free Woman is screaming to be the next single. I'm totally here for it :enigma:

Free Woman is already selected and has a video shot.

Anyway, is Babylon radio-friendly to yall? Cause Gaga shot a video for it.

Archived