Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP will eat up 911

Bradley

Featured Posts

Gagaism

It’s a great song, one of best from Gaga but it’s really good to hear in speakers or headphones, don’t think it’s radio friendly. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

911 might not be conventional but it's not hard to digest at all. It's kinda like Bad Romance, it's not traditionally radio friendly, but it has that edgy weirdness that appeals to people.

It's not Marina Abramovic ffs. There's a reason why it stands out as the song people are streaming the most.

Jose P

I don’t get why fans think 911 is GP friendly. It’s weird, experimental (not really, but for GP standards it is), heavy vocal effects. This is not something the GP will enjoy.

ToxicHot

Nope. People might stream it like hell, but I don't see it being played on the radio at all.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

This doesn't mean anything. Most of those streams are from LMs, cause we already know it's a fan favorite.

Receipts? How do we know its all LMs, not GP? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Hybrid AT
Just now, Animal Claws said:

This doesn't mean anything. Most of those streams are from LMs, cause we already know it's a fan favorite.

Fanbase streams diminish after the first 2-3 days for non-singles generally. The GP is also listening to it, let's not negate that.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Animal Claws
Just now, HybridAT said:

Fanbase streams diminish after the first 2-3 days for non-singles generally. The GP is also listening to it, let's not negate that.

Anyway, there are better single choices :vegas:

Bradley

Urgh this could be our next Bad Romance and we're really not making it a single because it's experimental even though everyone who's streaming it loves it

Anveeroy
Just now, HybridAT said:

I don't know how people can come and without any statistics turned an opinion into a fact!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Hybrid AT
Just now, Bradley said:

Urgh this could be our next Bad Romance and we're really not making it a single because it's experimental even though everyone who's streaming it loves it

I like it tbh but I don't think it can be BR level success tho :laughga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Animal Claws
Just now, Aarghya said:

I don't know how people can come and without any statistics turned an opinion into a fact!

I was not ignorant

Spyro

Anybody got receipts that experimental =/= radio friendly? :green: 

Wasn't Just Dance considered "experimental" at the time and not like anything else on the radio? :green: 

Spyro the Dragon

Citrom

911 is the weakest song on the album, it’s far away from what the GP would love, it’s just not that good. Also the radio wouldn’t play it. Be a little more realistic. 

Gangie

I totally agree! Who cares about radio? With a good strategy the song could become Streaming Monster. It’s the most Gen Z friendly song if that makes any sense.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Bradley
Just now, HybridAT said:

I like it tbh but I don't think it can be BR level success tho :laughga:

Yeah I know. I was just saying how it has that same Gaga factor in it and yet still remains digestible to the mainstream audience. This is still a 3-minute pop song with a catchy beat and really really cool vocals, I don't think the GP will listen to it and act like it's Teeth or Heavy Metal Lover or something.

Btw, didn't we want Heavy Metal Lover as a single? 911 is far more mainstream than HML.

Archived