đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP will eat up 911

Bradley

Featured Posts

Judas Society
5 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

BP has a bigger fan base than Gaga rn, so most of those streams come from Blinks.

streams are already flopping because Blinks are beginning to stop streaming songs that are not Sour Candy because they think Monsters are abandoning them by not streaming SC or hosting streaming parties for SC.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alavaye

Don't @ me, but the more I listen to the song, the chorus sounds more and more like from a kids song :/ I mean, if the lyrics were different, it would so be like a baby shark thing :(

I also feel the more I listen to Plastic Doll, the more it's that I hear Katy Perry in it, especially when she starts with Dooon't plaaay with meeee .... Katy is instant association, sounds 100% like her.

These 2 were the only 2 "critiques" I have of Chromatica, I love the whole album, gave it 10/10... just these are the things that pop up the more I listen to it.

xoxo

just another gay
27 minutes ago, Enzoooo said:

Honestly yeah, I was speaking to somebody the other day and they literally said if they let rappers talk about sex and drugs and all other types of innuendoes this song should not be criticized for “pop a 911” it’s literally talking actual issues and not just f*cking and drugs  

Our girl always get the shittiest criticize **** so I don't think the GP will understand 911 truly, just like Judas.

BangTheGong
57 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

streams are already flopping because Blinks are beginning to stop streaming songs that are not Sour Candy because they think Monsters are abandoning them by not streaming SC or hosting streaming parties for SC.

Hmm well I mainly listen to the album now. Are we supposed to be constantly steaming SC? I never got the memo. I do listen to it a bunch in a day cause of the album...

BangTheGong
47 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Don't @ me, but the more I listen to the song, the chorus sounds more and more like from a kids song :/ I mean, if the lyrics were different, it would so be like a baby shark thing :(

I also feel the more I listen to Plastic Doll, the more it's that I hear Katy Perry in it, especially when she starts with Dooon't plaaay with meeee .... Katy is instant association, sounds 100% like her.

These 2 were the only 2 "critiques" I have of Chromatica, I love the whole album, gave it 10/10... just these are the things that pop up the more I listen to it.

Baby shark is a bop though and did really well on the Hot 100 lol 

Alavaye
3 minutes ago, BangTheGong said:

Baby shark is a bop though and did really well on the Hot 100 lol 

true that :D

just the demographics :derpga:

200.gif

xoxo

BangTheGong
2 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

true that :D

just the demographics :derpga:

We gotta get them while they’re young. :poot:. That’s where the YouTube streams are at :triggered:

Alavaye
10 minutes ago, BangTheGong said:

We gotta get them while they’re young. :poot:. That’s where the YouTube streams are at :triggered:

Gaga got me when I was 21 and I stream only on YouTube, what s wrong with me :shocked:

xoxo

BangTheGong
5 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Gaga got me when I was 21 and I stream only on YouTube, what s wrong with me :shocked:

I switched over to Spotify a few years ago. The listening experience is much better but yeah I pay a monthly subscription which sucks but is totally worth it! :awesome:

TyYoshi

Plastic Doll patiently waits for that Radio 

Enzoooo
2 hours ago, come to papa said:

Our girl always get the shittiest criticize **** so I don't think the GP will understand 911 truly, just like Judas.

Women in general get criticized because it’s not “their brand” but they get bored when women stay the same so they have to rebrand...when men can stay the same their whole career and nobody gives a sh*t. 

Judas Society
3 hours ago, BangTheGong said:

Hmm well I mainly listen to the album now. Are we supposed to be constantly steaming SC? I never got the memo. I do listen to it a bunch in a day cause of the album...

It's just our way of repaying them for streaming and buying ROM to get it to debut at #1. And the reason ROM had so many views as well.

Bradley
9 hours ago, NeedUMoreThanX said:

I’m LOVING 911, but I think it’s going to be kind of like how most monsters feel about Dance in the Dark. Fan favorite, but not gonna make it with the GP. Maybe kind of like how when I was in the nosebleeds for the Joanne Tour and my wife and I were the only ones singing Scheisse and we got odd looks during the “German” parts. It was honestly hilarious. 

:lmao:

The GP always watches the fans with odd eyes when they chant the gibberish. An experience.

Bradley
9 hours ago, Doot said:

911 does have a weaker chorus compared to everything else around it. Not to say it's not enjoyable, but the chorus drops signifiganty in energy. 

It's been the most common critique of the song on here, as well as the reactions all over YouTube. 

Still a bop tho. 

Why do people think explosive choruses are always automatically better than softer ones? Electric Chapel was also described in the same way but no one really called it a bad song.

A chorus is a chorus and it's not how energetic and wild it is that defines its quality. Some songs have huge explosive choruses that are pretty cliched or overworked, and I'd say 911 is better than them.

Archived