šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ROM predicted to fall to #4, Savage #1

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Blown Away

#4 isn't bad at all. The last 6 months we have had Heartless (1-17), Stuck With U (1-13) and The Scotts (1-12).

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Jose P
12 minutes ago, Reed said:

I feel like number 1 to number 4 is pretty solid, but Iā€™m not a charts guy.Ā 

It definitely is good. I think the issue some may find in this is the fact that Savage will return to #1 due to petty stan wars.

ToxicHot

Well, she has a #1 single (THAT ALSO DEBUTED AT #1) and no one can take that away from her. I'm busy streaming the whole album rather than the single, which is what I did almost 24/7 for the first tracking week.

Ā 

Also, QUESTION -

If I ONLY stream Rain On Me and Sour Candy from the Chromatica album (NOT as singles themselves), will that still count for album streams towards its chart positionĀ and ALSO the single chart positions?

For example, I'll just put the two songs in the same playlist over and over again.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Guest vivre sa vie

Now that it went #1 I honestly don't care about what's next on its future chart perf.Ā :bye:

gypsy101
8 minutes ago, brizoda said:

I don't mind if DaBaby's song is #1, but Savage being again #1, please no

why? itā€™s a great song

No one ever thought weā€™d get another number one so just take it with a smile and move on

Gracious Gaga

not a surprise. Ā the track was big for one day

ā™„ Kindness Police.

brizoda
Just now, gypsy101 said:

why? itā€™s a great song

I like Rockstar, but not Savage (original or remixed)

Lord Temptation

But why do i sense it will repeak later down the track? Like, the clubs are empty right now but come the middle of summer, all the gheys n gurls will be boppingĀ :queenga:

ConnorFilm
17 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

#4 isn't bad at all. The last 6 months we have had Heartless (1-17), Stuck With U (1-13) and The Scotts (1-12).

Exactly. I just want a couple weeks in the top 10. Then the song can stabilize in the top 20 for awhile.Ā :enigma:

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Daylight Jokers

1 to 4 is better than 5 to 28. I hope the song gets the longevity that Blinding Lights and DSN have.

Archived