💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular opinions: Chromatica

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

1. Rain On Me is the best song on the album and this is one of the best song from Gaga

2. Free Woman is a masterpiece

3. I don't like 911

4. Stupid Love worst song

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

The only negative I have for this album is if I wasn't a fan and knew nothing about Gaga, judging off the artwork I would think the album is a dark wave or industrial genre. That being said, Chromatica is my favourite artwork Gaga has done. 

just another gay
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

The only negative I have for this album is if I wasn't a fan and knew nothing about Gaga, judging off the artwork I would think the album is a dark wave or industrial genre. That being said, Chromatica is my favourite artwork Gaga has done. 

If it doesn’t have the world of chromatica concept built behind it I can see this album has a 90s cyber aesthetic visual instead. :firega:

flyaway

At the beginning, I didn't expect it to be as good as it is. I thought it was gonna be more generic according to her first interview with Zane (Mostly when I saw Max Martin on the credits). But she actually made something more "accessible" this time around, while keeping her signature artistry. So cool. 

TheSlash

911 is not a good song production-wise. The only good thing is the transition from Chromatica II to this :lolly: .

Ew, David!

Bradley
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Well don't judge an album by its cover.

mybiggestenemyisme

Plastic Doll is actually a nice song.

Free Woman would've been better if it sounded more like the demo (personally liked both but i heard the demo first :derpga:)

Stupid Love is actually good :koons:

Rain On Me is one of her best music videos in her whole C A R E E R

and the album is amazing. PERIOD. i saw people saying it's her worst and like????? where? :triggered:

uh

Spyro

BABYLON

clapping-hands.png

HAUS

clapping-hands.png

LAB

clapping-hands.png

VERSION

clapping-hands.png

IS 

clapping-hands.png

OVER

clapping-hands.png

RATED

clapping-hands.png

Spyro the Dragon

Bjaf

1. 911 might be Gaga's best song ever.

2. Love Me Right is one of the best songs on the record, even if it wouldn't really fit on the regular version.

3. Stupid Love is wholly underrated because of a combination of things: the fact that it leaked; the fact that people overplayed it; the fact that it wasn't precisely what people had in mind for Gaga's "return to pop". And if another one of the songs everyone loves now would've been released instead (Alice, Replay), it would be just as disliked as SL today.

Gracious Gaga

Free Woman sounds like a 2016 Kygo song.

Fun Tonight is one of the worst songs on the album, along with 1000 doves.

Plastic Doll is, lyrically, way too immature for Gaga.  It sounds like something Ava maxx or jojo siwa would sing.

Elton John does not belong on an EDM track. SFA should've been solo.  Axwell's production on the tracks sounds like it belongs in 2016.

Sour Candy is a mess & also sounds recycled from 2016 or something.

Babylon is overrated.

♥ Kindness Police.

Just A Holy Fool

1000 Doves is not really that great of a song, relative to the album of course. On its own its great, I just don't get the same feels from it as I do the rest of the album. 

Spyro

Based off of 1000 Doves (piano version) little monsters are holding Gaga's best from her and she should release a piano/ballad album.

Spyro the Dragon

Quartz

1000 Doves is the best song on the album.

911 is not as good as most say it to be.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Illuminati

Sine From Above sounds like an Eurovision song and it's kinda... not the only song that's like that.

Archived