Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular opinions: Chromatica

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Reality

Oh, also, SL doesn't deserve the slander it gets. It's a great song. Y'all are just tired of it cause we've had it for 5 months. 

The song itself, without looking at it with bias, is fine on its own. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
27 minutes ago, Andreu said:

what 2016 Kygo sounds like Free woman? 

THANK YOU. It doesn’t sound anything like Kygo lmao 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Gimme More

I don't like 911, Replay and Stupid Love.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bobina

Alice is way overrated and Enigma is way underrated :enigma:

"back to you, f*cker"

FrozenKookie

1) Rain On Me is the best song on the album. Most concise, best production, everything is pristine and perfectly calculated. Probably Gaga's best collaboration. 

2) Stupid Love is not a bad song, but it's sonically out of place compared the rest of the songs production, even though its asset is its production that slaps.

3) Free Woman is hundred times better than the demo.

4) Sour Candy's length is perfect, and it's one of the highlights on the album.

5) Enigma has the best vocals, but it's one of the weakest tracks. It's even more tiring compared to SL.

6) Plastic Doll is not a bad song.

7) Sine From Above is the only mindblowing track.

8) Replay has a clever production. It sonically aligns with the lyrical content so much- to make it sound as if the speaker is confused and lost.

9) People pretend 1000 Doves is not special wherein majority loves it. It's one of the best tracks.

Lastly, Chromatica as a whole is definitely not groundbreaking- but it's her most cohesive project ever since The Fame.

ear condom
54 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

1. Rain On Me is the best song on the album and this is one of the best song from Gaga

2. Free Woman is a masterpiece

3. I don't like 911

4. Stupid Love worst song

completely the opposite for me :teehee:

Focz

1. Stupid Love is the worst song in the album 

2. Plastic Doll it's an amazing song 

3. Fun Tonight is underrated 

4. 1000 Doves would be one of the best songs on the album if it had the same chorus as in the demo 

💜

Reality

All of y'all are saying "Stupid Love is a bad song" as if that's an "unpopular" opinion :smh: 

You're proving it is since all of y'all are saying it! :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

Blackout19
13 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

1) Rain On Me is the best song on the album. Most concise, best production, everything is pristine and perfectly calculated. Probably Gaga's best collaboration. 

2) Stupid Love is not a bad song, but it's sonically out of place compared the rest of the songs production, even though its asset is its production that slaps.

3) Free Woman is hundred times better than the demo.

4) Sour Candy's length is perfect, and it's one of the highlights on the album.

5) Enigma has the best vocals, but it's one of the weakest tracks. It's even more tiring compared to SL.

6) Plastic Doll is not a bad song.

7) Sine From Above is the only mindblowing track.

8) Replay has a clever production. It sonically aligns with the lyrical content so much- to make it sound as if the speaker is confused and lost.

9) People pretend 1000 Doves is not special wherein majority loves it. It's one of the best tracks.

Lastly, Chromatica as a whole is definitely not groundbreaking- but it's her most cohesive project ever since The Fame.

Thanks.. it's true what you say 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Electric Mary

Even though I LOVE chromatica, I was expecting at least 1 or 2 experimental songs , I mean they're all bops and that's good....I guess,  but I just thought she would go crazy on at least 2 tracks like she does every album kinda like Scheibe, Aura/Mary Jane Holland, Dancin' in Circles (a weird mix of reggateon with country) 

BetrayedSTAN

Chromatica is my least fav Gaga album ..

The production is really lazy..boring..Repetitive and basic (bloodpop should retire) 

Burns saved the album and we should start giving him more credits than bloodpop .

Alice..enigma..fun tonight are the only well crafted songs on the album .

Plasitic doll is one of her worst songs she ever made .

Half of the album already aged like milk for me .

RoM is good song but it's already forgettable. 

Chromatica will never have the same impact as the Tfm and BtW .

Archived