šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular opinions: Chromatica

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Reality

Plastic Doll and 1000 Doves are severely underrated.

Babylon and Free Woman are great songs, regardless of their demo.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Free Woman sounds like a 2016 Kygo song.

That's why the demo is far betterĀ :vegas:

Ā 

songs are too short

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Free Woman sounds like a 2016 Kygo song.

what 2016 Kygo sounds like Free woman?Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Spyro said:

BABYLON

Ā 

HAUS

Ā 

LAB

Ā 

VERSION

Ā 

ISĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

OVER

Ā 

Ā 

RATED

Ā 

Ā 

agree

Ā 

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Its not gonna be datedĀ in a year and its iconic album:madge:

I like the album, but it's already dated. Like three songs sound like they could be on RuPaul's Born Naked album

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Andreu

Sine From Above is my favourite but doesn't sound like a Gaga song. It sounds 100% like and Axwell /\ Ingrosso or SHM song

Glamourpuss

1000 doves album version is a really good song and shouldn't be compared to the piano version. Both versions are great and should be treated like separate entities and not like one is better than the other.

Blackout19
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

1000 doves album version is a really good song and shouldn't be compared to the piano version. Both versions are great and should be treated like separate entities and not like one is better than the other.

1000 doves is actually a great song

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

MyQueen
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I like the album, but it's already dated. Like three songs sound like they could be on RuPaul's Born Naked album

I like the album to, but I dont love it!

NFRatwell

Even though it was one of the first recordĀ made for the album SL sounds like an after though. Shouldā€™ve been on the deluxe edition because it doesnā€™t fit anywhere on the album, and it ruins the dark vibes between Alice and Rain On Me. I donā€™t dislike it though.Ā 

Hybrid AT
6 minutes ago, Spyro said:

BABYLON

clapping-hands.png

HAUS

clapping-hands.png

LAB

clapping-hands.png

VERSION

clapping-hands.png

ISĀ 

clapping-hands.png

Ā 

OVER

clapping-hands.png

Ā 

RATED

clapping-hands.png

Ā 

Way overrated. Louder for the people in the back

The album version fits the album vibe so much better than the loud, grating HL production. It's like she found the happiest corner in her mind and made a song out of it. It's stunning šŸ‘Œ

Perfect album closer IMO

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

1. 911 might be Gaga's best song ever.

2. Love Me Right is one of the best songs on the record, even if it wouldn't really fit on the regular version.

3. Stupid Love is wholly underrated because of a combination of things: the fact that it leaked; the fact that people overplayed it; the fact that it wasn't precisely what people had in mind for Gaga's "return to pop". And if another one of the songs everyone loves now would've been released instead (Alice, Replay), it would be just as disliked as SL today.

1 and 2, so so great points. :applause:

Agunimon

Free Woman is better than the demo version. Dunno if that's unpopular but it seems to be around these parts.

Babylon album version is a masterpiece.

NFRatwell

Some of yā€™all are kinda forgetting this album is suppose to sound dated/ā€œfamiliarā€Ā :selena:Ā itĀ sounds dated isnā€™t really a diss or unpopular opinion, itā€™s just true.Ā 

ToxicHot

Stupid Love is one of the weakest songs on the album, compared to the rest. But it's radio-friendly, so I guess it makes sense why it was a single.

911 has good lyrics but as a whole I feel like it's far from one of the best. Not a fan of the excessive autotune. My bottom 3. If the album has any fillers (aside from bonus tracks), it's this one.

Sour Candy is really good (dated sound, but still nostalgic)Ā but I think it should've been solo. It better be a single/have a video, because BLACKPINK seem extremely out of placeĀ on the album - more than Elton John (no shade).

Free Woman should've remained like the demo, but more polished. The album version should've just been a REMIX. Maybe as a bonus track?

1000 Doves should be a single (after Sour Candy), if she wants to play it safe. I think the GP would love it.

Babylon might just be one of her best songs - ever! :firega:Ā (The Haus Labs demo version doesn't sound good anymore, the final version isĀ SO much better!)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived