💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lea Michele Apologizes to Costar

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

beaublue

I mean, it’s not really an apology... if she truly doesn’t remember saying it then she should’ve said “I don’t recall saying those things however, I’m sorry that I did & I’m sorry I hurt you” instead of what she actually said. The best thing to do when you’re wrong is own it & apologize. It’s such an odd statement cause she goes back & forth between taking responsibility & then placing the blame on other things. It’s definitely a mixed message & I understand why people feel it’s not an apology which I feel the same.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

Heather Morris (she played Brittany) posted this message:

Now my opinion is probably unpopular but I don't think she should be cancelled if there's not clear evidence of racism. To me, it looks like she was an a*shole to pretty much most of her castmates regardless of race. Yes, her future employers should absolutely not tolerate such behaviour but also people should've spoken sooner instead of letting her bully people on set. 

DelusionalGaga
20 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Wow @ her being open about LM being horrible to work with. I didn't think she would actually spill it like that :rip:

Though I gotta say I don't think it's her place as a white woman to say that people are only assuming Lea is racists. I mean multiple black cast members pretty much confirmed her racism. She should've stayed out of it :rip:

AndrewGr
12 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Wow @ her being open about LM being horrible to work with. I didn't think she would actually spill it like that :rip:

Though I gotta say I don't think it's her place as a white woman to say that people are only assuming Lea is racists. I mean multiple black cast members pretty much confirmed her racism. She should've stayed out of it :rip:

When you're making racism allegations you're not tweeting "sipping tea" gifs. Apart from the extras, none of the main cast members said anything clear except for shady gifs and cryptic, and that is not okay. 

DelusionalGaga
6 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

When you're making racism allegations you're not tweeting "sipping tea" gifs. Apart from the extras, none of the main cast members said anything clear except for shady gifs and cryptic, and that is not okay. 

That is true. However, Samantha is the one making allegations. Of course Amber's and Alex's gifs are not an official response, but it kinda means they are agreeing/confirming what Sammie said. You would not post shady gifs if that statement didn't hold some truth. 

nathantj594

I hate when people apologize and say “I’m sorry I said that. I was just in a really bad place at that time”. I had a friend who did that to me recently. Like, idc about your bad place, your words sent me to a bad place. Can’t you just own up to making a mistake without all these guilt trip reservations? I’m pretty forgiving, but it’s like those backhanded compliments. “Wow. Your outfit makes you look so thin today” I can’t stand people. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Thats not an apology, thats evasion.

She couldnt even mention Ware's name and reduced her to "the responses I got tell me I made costars feel bad"

Disappointed tbh

blackpink

The fact that she’s dancing around the issue and can’t even bring up exactly what it is without basically saying “sorry if you felt like I was racist but that’s your problem xxx 😌💅” says it all.

You can easily tell her PR team wrote this for her 

codymonster
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I don't understand what y'all want her to say? :rip: i dont even know her or watched her show but like what exactly could she say that wouldnt be a "fake apology"

This lmao. Sometimes, people just **** up when they are younger, and they change, mature, and grow up. There’s NOTHING she can do about it now, she apologized, and we just have to move on. And if you don’t like Lea Michelle, you can still not like her. But you don’t have to try and make everyone hate her, especially when it’s such a “trivial” thing (people can be bitches, and she maybe was one and is clearly wanting to try and be a better person, which is great!)

1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

I mean, it’s not really an apology... if she truly doesn’t remember saying it then she should’ve said “I don’t recall saying those things however, I’m sorry that I did & I’m sorry I hurt you” instead of what she actually said. The best thing to do when you’re wrong is own it & apologize. It’s such an odd statement cause she goes back & forth between taking responsibility & then placing the blame on other things. It’s definitely a mixed message & I understand why people feel it’s not an apology which I feel the same.

Why is is so hard for people like Lea to just say "Hey Samantha, I am sorry I hurt you, theres no excuse to what I did, please contact me to hash it out and help me heal you while you help me fix my mistakes"

But no, a long feel good ramble, denying remembering anything, making excuses and couldnt even mention her name.

MACATL

Y’all need to calm down.  The woman put out a seemingly sincere and heart-felt apology. Forgiveness is a vital part of this moment.   

beaublue
14 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Why is is so hard for people like Lea to just say "Hey Samantha, I am sorry I hurt you, theres no excuse to what I did, please contact me to hash it out and help me heal you while you help me fix my mistakes"

But no, a long feel good ramble, denying remembering anything, making excuses and couldnt even mention her name.

Yeah... I agree with you, her “apology” was such a contradiction like why even say anything? She should’ve just said sorry but I highly doubt that people would’ve accepted an actual apology though by saying “only cause she was caught” or whatever. Either way, regardless of how people would or wouldn’t react, she should’ve took ownership & said sorry.

ZiggyZiggs
14 minutes ago, MACATL said:

Y’all need to calm down.  The woman put out a seemingly sincere and heart-felt apology. Forgiveness is a vital part of this moment.   

that apology is anything but sincere and heartfelt lmao

Archived