💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Poppy - All The Things She Said (Cover)

TheSlash

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser
14 minutes ago, Poker said:

Julia just said she'd be worried if her son was gay because of how they are treated in their country. I don't agree with her but to call her homophobic is a little too much given all she and Lena have done for our comunity since their very beginnings (whether for publicity or not).

“Yes, I would condemn him, because I believe that a real man must be a real man.” She continued: “God created man for procreation, it is the nature. The man for me is the support, the strength of… I won’t accept a gay son.”

“And a man has no right to be a ***. Two girls together – not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing. But I want to say that I’m not against gays, I just want my son to be a real man, not a ***.”

Her literal words. 

yes and
19 minutes ago, Poker said:

Julia just said she'd be worried if her son was gay because of how they are treated in their country. I don't agree with her but to call her homophobic is a little too much given all she and Lena have done for our comunity since their very beginnings (whether for publicity or not).

You're wrong. She said that she didn't want her son to be a f*ggot, because two men together are unnatural. There was no other context and she didn't mean anything else. I'm Russian, so don't try to interpret her words in a positive way. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Poker
14 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

You're wrong. She said that she didn't want her son to be a f*ggot, because two men together are unnatural. There was no other context and she didn't mean anything else. I'm Russian, so don't try to interpret her words in a positive way. 

Ok she's as good as dead to me now then :interestinga:

Kindness rules all.

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Poker said:

Ok she's as good as dead to me now then :interestinga:

it's sad.

but it's still a bop. is that bad?

QueenMortuana

The OG is a true bop. Elements of this cover remind me of Garibay's remix that came out in 2012.

Poker
32 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

but it's still a bop. is that bad?

No because she had no hand in the creation of the song itself :huntyga: I'll still bop their music and Lena is amazing.

Kindness rules all.

Roboboy

Love this! So excited for I Disagree Deluxe (coming in summer btw)

TheSlash
6 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

Love this! So excited for I Disagree Deluxe (coming in summer btw)

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

Ew, David!

GAMS

Great cover, I've seen Poppy live! But YA SOSHLA S UMA is a RUSSIAN BOP!

GAMS, gay popstar

Roboboy
On 6/4/2020 at 3:42 AM, TheSlash said:

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

liquidsunshine

Sounds exactly like the original. Whats the point of this cover? There's no new artistic interpretation at all.

Lord Axel

Poppy out here KILLIN IT :giveup:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Archived