đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Resurrection of ARTPOP

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Sanju
45 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Chromatica is ARTPOP's sophisticated older sister who lives in the city.

45 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Chromatica is indeed ARTPOP’s little supportive sister 

Older or little, whats the truth :oprah:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY

ARTPOP is better than Chromatica and remains the best Gaga album to date and shall be recognized as it tbh

JustTea

DWUW not having a MV really messed up the entire era. It would have pushed the whole era to the stars, giving longevity and multiple singles... :nails:

ARTGOD

ARTPOP is absolutely fantastic in every way, every single song and every single second of its 59 minute runtime is peak Gaga.

I’ve always said that the album was hated because of:

1- Gaga’s overexposure

2- Changing trends

The thing is, most underperformances or flops don’t really have much to do with the actual music, but with marketing, public image and trends.

I think that listening to the album removed from its context has made people realize just how good it is.

Now, can they please put DWUW with Christina in the album? I think the record feels incomplete without that song, and there’s a superior version out there that could’ve replaced that other version.

#JusticeForDWUW

:triggered:

Hyperballad

ARTPOP crawled (or broke her hip) so Chromatica could run :heart:

Galvon

ARTPOP had some of the sexiest beats! I love it when music feels thick produced and with a strong attitude.

Just A Holy Fool
1 hour ago, PerfectGUY said:

ARTPOP is better than Chromatica and remains the best Gaga album to date and shall be recognized as it tbh

Now that sis is gossip :triggered:

Ziggy
2 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

ARTPOP would have been her best album if it wasn't over produced, had better songs like Brooklyn Night, Nothing On (but the radio) with demo versions being used. Max 12 tracks. But she over stuffed the album and ruined almost everything.

That being said she didn't deserve the backlash and hate. It came 1.5 years late though. But it deserves to be praised, bt not as her best album

but what would the narrative of the album be with less production and those songs? The whole point of the album are the songs that are there are meant to take you through these different vices of materialism and maximalism as an escape only to have it all crashing down because all you really want is love and your abuses ruined that for you AND then you realize that, atone, and find peace and love. BN and NOBTR don’t really contribute to that and dilute that message even if they’re good songs.

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Just remove jewels and drugs and it’s an amazing album!

Or maybe a revamp version? :ohwell:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

JustTea
7 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Just remove jewels and drugs and it’s an amazing album!

I'll never understand the hate towards JnD, it has an amazing production and is catchy. And it's one of the single material songs, very GP friendly and not cringey like Swine, MJH or Dope. :koons:

ARTPOP's production quality is probably her best so far tbh, even if dated.

Gerrard174
16 minutes ago, JustTea said:

I'll never understand the hate towards JnD, it has an amazing production and is catchy. And it's one of the single material songs, very GP friendly and not cringey like Swine, MJH or Dope. :koons:

ARTPOP's production quality is probably her best so far tbh, even if dated.

ARTPOP's production is on godly tier.

It is her best produced album. 

Archived