💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anybody Else Relieved that Chromatica is Doing Pretty Well?

Donny Winter

Featured Posts

Magui
30 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm relieved by how well received it's been by this fanbase tbh. Normally it's hard for Gaga to please the complainers but she appears to have reduced the amount of them with Chromatica. :vegas:

Imagining coming here and see dozens of threads full of complaints. Just from reading a few opinions about when Joanne was released (by the way I love the album very much) I'm just happy that  many people are enjoying it the same way I do. 

Twitter

Honestly, I expected it to do extremely well after all the hype and success build up from ASIB.

I’m relieved that things are going well even when the world is facing a pandemic, race protest, and another outbreak.

Donny Winter
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Honestly, I expected it to do extremely well after all the hype and success build up from ASIB.

I’m relieved that things are going well even when the world is facing a pandemic, race protest, and another outbreak.

That is a good point. In the back of my mind, I was also thinking of this building off the success of ASIB. 

I've also seen a lot of fans saying that there aren't songs they skip on the album because they are all so cohesive. I feel the exact same way - there literally isn't one I skip.

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Galactic Mess
17 minutes ago, Donny Winter said:

That is a good point. In the back of my mind, I was also thinking of this building off the success of ASIB. 

I've also seen a lot of fans saying that there aren't songs they skip on the album because they are all so cohesive. I feel the exact same way - there literally isn't one I skip.

Me neither! Except for 1000 Doves. I don’t think it’s bad, but I just don’t feel it lol

Still stream it though :pawsup:

Donny Winter
1 minute ago, Da J said:

Me neither! Except for 1000 Doves. I don’t think it’s bad, but I just don’t feel it lol

Still stream it though :pawsup:

Oh I love that song! Have you heard the piano version yet on the deluxe version of the album? It's gorgeous!

DiskoBaby

She’s currently number one on iTunes. Number one album with Chromatica, number one song and music video for Rain On Me. I’m so glad for her success.

Galactic Mess
27 minutes ago, Donny Winter said:

Oh I love that song! Have you heard the piano version yet on the deluxe version of the album? It's gorgeous!

Not yet! Actually I haven't heard any of the deluxe version tracks :flop:

I shall correct that on this very day :koons:

Donny Winter
1 minute ago, Da J said:

Not yet! Actually I haven't heard any of the deluxe version tracks :flop:

I shall correct that on this very day :koons:

The 1000 Doves demo is especially enjoyable! Let me know what you think of them!

Galactic Mess
1 minute ago, Donny Winter said:

The 1000 Doves demo is especially enjoyable! Let me know what you think of them!

Sure!

Archived