POLL  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

Featured Posts

Johan Colli

When I heard it for the first time I literally lost my **** :enigma: I didn't expect her to actually go there with the drum and bass. SFA is one of her best songs ever tbh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joga

Never omg it's a cool transcendental experience. I'm a nerd for such things in music lol:giveup:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

xoxo Craig
48 minutes ago, Rio said:

It's one of the most experimental things she's done, I love the Blackstar album (reminded me of that) and I love taking a pill to drum and bass.

So nah. Never skip. Fun Tonight gets skips though lmao

Whats experimental about drum and bass? Its been popular in the UK for years :selena:

End Racism Now

Galvon

It's the entire track I tend to skip the most on this album. (next would be 1000 Doves) I don't hate it, it's a good song, but it's a bit too eurovision for me. The outro is the best part but I'm not patient enough to wait for that.:laughga:

Allan

NO! When I first heard it hit me right in the nostalgia, many tracks in the 80s~90s~early 2000s [?] used to have this kind of effect

River

When I first heard it I didn’t know what was going on and I was like whaaat I know that sound and then bang a big flashback to my teenager times where I used to listen to drum n bass

such a hit of nostalgia

this whole album is a nostalgic experience for the 90s kids, there are those moments that gives you the nostalgic shivers and bringing you back

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
10 minutes ago, Allan said:

NO! When I first heard it hit me right in the nostalgia, many tracks in the 80s~90s~early 2000s [?] used to have this kind of effect

Same omg

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I feel like if you've ever listened to Skrillex's music this sound wouldn't be so taboo. I'd sooner skip Fun Tonight & Enigma entirely:billie:

Archived