Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My perfect Chromatica Ball setlist

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

Hello y'all. I've always been obsessed with imagining the perfect setlist for each of her tours (imagine my frustration at @artRAVE), and I wanted to show you how I see my perfect Chromatica Ball. 

So, here is the setlist. For each act, I will provide the songs and some context with the theme, storyline and outfits. I may also link an audio of how I imagine the song to sound like. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LADY GAGA PRESENTS: THE CHROMATICA BALL TOUR

Plot Like the Monster Ball and Born this Way Ball, Chromatica Ball tells a story. It's about Gaga finding her way into art, eventually losing herself in the indistry, and fighting back for her life to recover the part of her identity that she lost. It's about darkness and light, demons and angels, hurting and healing. A true journey of self-rediscovery through music, love and self-care. 

Length : bit less than 2 hours

Setlist : see two setlists (I know there are many songs but they fit 2 hours on my Spotify playlist and yet the songs are full there so it should work)

First version (with 30 tracks) :  

Spoiler

ACT I.

Intro + Chromatica I 
Gaga is falling asleep in her bed. Suddenly, she wakes up as her little dogs are running outside of the house into the garden. She follows them and falls into a magical hole.  

1. Alice                                                                                       
Gaga is recovering from her fall. She just landed in Wonderland and is trying to make sense of what's happening.

2. Marry the Night                                                             
She realises where she is and decides to embark on a new adventure with her new friends. 

3. Free Woman                                                                         
She is living her best life, fully aware of her potential and her identity. 

4. Applause (Empire of the Sun Remix)                             
She is hosting a tea party with her crew to celebrate love and diversity. 

Interlude                                                                                   
Idyllic Wonderland starts changing, getting darker and more dangerous for some unknown reasons. 

5. Venus                                                                                  
To find answers, she visits the goddess Aphrodite. She gives her the task to restore Wonderland and grants her powers.

6. Sour Candy                                                                         
As Gaga discovers her new powers, enemies are approaching. This turns into a hide and seek dance party. 

7. Born this Way / Dance in the Dark ["Dark" Remix Medley]     
Gaga and her friends are eventually surrounded. They have to fight to escape. 

8. Paparazzi (Acoustic)                                                          
She hardly escapes. She is now wounded. She takes a rest at a mercenary camp and sings about her pain. She finds new allies. 

ACT II. 

Interlude + Chromatica II 
Gaga is getting ready with her new allies for battle. 

9. 911                                                                                      
They head into the Devil's Keep to free her friends. Gaga sings about her self-insecurities. 

10. Scheisse                                                                           
They fight the Devil's twisted minions, the Monsters. 

11. Bloody Mary / Judas [Medley]                                      
They lose the battle, beaten up by the Devil's minions, and they get imprisoned. 

12. Replay                                                                               
She wakes up confused and weakened in her cell, wondering when this madness will finally end. 

Interlude 
She is being transformed into a mindless, living doll. She seems happy but she is screaming inside. She wants to die.

13. Plastic Doll                                                                       
She sings about her pain while looking good and pretty for the Devil. 

14. Telephone / Poker Face ["Mechanical" Remix Medley]                   
She is performing her act for the Devil while her friends, who just escaped, are fighting outside the Ball Room to set Gaga free.

15. Perfect Illusion                                                                
The Keep is taken by Gaga's friends who set Gaga free from her mechanical prison. The Devil escapes.

Speech
She talks about how her environment can change her and affect her happiness and what she needs to find a balance in her life. 

16. Before I Cry                                                                    
Gaga is feeling miserable. She feels like she has just lost everything. She sings her pain out. 

17. Shallow                                                                            
She sings another song to herself. She is then empowered by Aphrodite's powers who restore her self-confidence. 

18. Enigma / Heroes (Cover) [Acoustic Medley]           
She becomes the strong woman she needs to be for the upcoming fight. 

ACT III.

Interlude

19. I Want Your Love / Fashion! ["Disco" Remix Medley]                                                       
Gaga and her allies deliver one last battle against the Devil's forces. 

20. Stupid Love

21. Bad Romance (Revamped + extended "Walk Walk Fashion Baby" outro)      
Gaga is a her prime, more powerful than ever before. She takes her revenge.

22. Babylon (contains elements from "Vogue" and "Black Jesus / Amen Fashion")   
She defeats the Devil and peace is restored in Wonderland. 

Instrumental interlude 

23. Heal Me / The Cure [Medley]                                                                                           
She takes the time to rest and heal with her friends. 

24. Always Remember Us This Way / I'll Never Love Again [Acoustic Medley]           

25. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) / 1000 Doves (Standard Version) [Medley]                  

ACT IV. 

Interlude + Chromatica III

26. Sine from Above                                                                               
She feels like she has changed a lot since her arrival in Wonderland. She feels more like herself now. 

27. Fun Tonight

28. Million Reasons (Andreli Remix)                                                   
She returns to Aphrodite whom she thanks. Aphrodite reveals herself to be Gaga's stronger self. 

Instrumental interlude

29. Rain on Me                                                                                      
Wonderland returns to its original, paradise-like state. Everybody is happy. 

30. Just Dance (Revamped)                                                                
She gives one last party before leaving Wonderland. She thanks everybody who took part in this epic quest.

Waking Up Interlude                                                                             
She wakes up. She is not sure if this really happened, but one thing is sure: she loves herself a little bit more. 

Second version (with 24 tracks) 

Spoiler

ACT I.

Intro + Chromatica I 
Gaga is falling asleep in her bed. Suddenly, she wakes up as her little dogs are running outside of the house into the garden. She follows them and falls into a magical hole.  

1. Alice                                                                                       
Gaga is recovering from her fall. She just landed in Wonderland and is trying to make sense of what's happening.

2. Born this Way / Just Dance [Medley]                                                                     
She realises where she is and decides to embark on a new adventure with her new friends. 

3. Free Woman                                                                         
She is living her best life, fully aware of her potential and her identity. 

Interlude (Applause [Empire of the Sun Remix])                                                                            
She is hosting a tea party with her friends. Suddenly, 
Idyllic Wonderland starts changing, getting darker and more dangerous for some unknown reasons. 

4. Venus                                                                                  
To find answers, she visits the goddess Aphrodite. She gives her the task to restore Wonderland and grants her powers.

5. Sour Candy / Telephone [Medley]                                                                     
As Gaga discovers her new powers, enemies are approaching. This turns into a hide and seek dance party. Gaga and her friends are eventually surrounded. They have to fight to escape. 

6. Paparazzi (Acoustic)                                                          
She hardly escapes. She is now wounded. She takes a rest at a mercenary camp and sings about her pain. She finds new allies. 

ACT II. 

Interlude + Chromatica II 
Gaga is getting ready with her new allies for battle. 

7. 911                                                                                      
They head into the Devil's Keep to free her friends. Gaga sings about her self-insecurities. 

8. Scheisse                                                                           
They fight the Devil's twisted minions, the Monsters. They lose the battle, beaten up by the Devil's minions, and they get imprisoned. 

9. Replay                                                                               
She wakes up confused and weakened in her cell, wondering when this madness will finally end. 

Interlude 
She is being transformed into a mindless, living doll. She seems happy but she is screaming inside. She wants to die.

10. Plastic Doll                                                                       
She sings about her pain while looking good and pretty for the Devil. 

11. Bloody Mary / Poker Face [Medley]                   
She is performing her act for the Devil while her friends, who just escaped, are fighting outside the Ball Room to set Gaga free.

12. Perfect Illusion                                                                
The Keep is taken by Gaga's friends who set Gaga free from her mechanical prison. The Devil escapes. 

Speech
She talks about how her environment can change her and affect her happiness and what she needs to find a balance in her life. 

13. Before I Cry                                                                    
Gaga is feeling miserable. She feels like she has just lost everything. She sings her pain out. 

14. Shallow                                                                            
She sings another song to herself, wishing to find strength in this twisted world. 

15. Enigma / Heroes (Cover) [Medley]           
She sings about empowerment and becoming the hero she needs to be. 

ACT III.

Chromatica III 

16. Sine from Above                                                                               
She is trying to find a purpose in her life. She feels lost.  

17. Fun Tonight
She want to be herself again. She is sick and tired of the shell she has become. She dances her pain away. 

18. Always Remember Us This Way / I'll Never Love Again [Acoustic Medley]        
She sings first about nostalgia and innocence, and then about losing herself and not being able to love herself again. 

19. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) / 1000 Doves (Standard Version) [Medley]              

20. Million Reasons (Andreli Remix)                                                   
She turns to Aphrodite once again. She reveals herself to be a stronger, more mature version of herself. She tells Gaga that she has never been away. She has always been by her sides. Gaga finds comfort in her older self's words and feels strength to get up and fight the Devil. 

ACT IV. 

Interlude (I Want Your Love / Fashion! ["Disco" Remix Medley])                                                      
Gaga is getting ready to fight for her life. 

21. Stupid Love
Gaga and her allies deliver one last battle against the Devil's forces. 

22. Bad Romance (Revamped + extended "Walk Walk Fashion Baby" outro)      
Gaga is a her prime, more powerful than ever before. She takes her revenge.

23. Babylon (contains elements from "Vogue" and "Black Jesus / Amen Fashion")   
She defeats the Devil in a Voguing battle. 

24. Rain on Me 
Wonderland returns to its original, paradise-like state. Everybody is happy. She gives one last party before leaving Wonderland. She thanks everybody who took part in this epic quest.

Waking Up Interlude                                                                             
She wakes up. She is not sure if this really happened, but one thing is sure: she loves herself a little bit more. 

I will post it now and keep finishing it later. Don't hesitate to post your thoughts or suggestions :) 

numb the flame

I do agree with Alice being the opener, however I think BR & Babylon should close the final act and ROM being the encore with (fake) rain.

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I do agree with Alice being the opener, however I think BR & Babylon should close the final act and ROM being the encore with (fake) rain.

We've had Bad Romance in the encore/final act since forever. It's getting tiring :/ 

joannester

Act III sounds amazing

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

warhol killer

Tbh I don't think she'll sing more than 1 song from ASIB. Here's my version:

Spoiler

INTRO + CHROMATICA I

Spoiler

After falling into wonderland, she tries to find strength from fame 

1. Alice

2. Scheiße (first verse + chorus + bridge + chorus breakdown as outro)

3. Free Woman

INTERLUDE

Spoiler

A fake positivity dance party, in the end she then realizes she's not yet fully free.

4. Stupid Love

5. Just Dance/Poker Face/Applause (medley)

6. Fun Tonight 

BAND OUTRO

Spoiler

She finds the dark meaning to fame and public image.

7. Paparazzi (acoustic first verse  + studio chorus)

8. Plastic Doll/Aura (medley)

INTERLUDE + CHROMATICA II (with Dance In The Dark elements)

Spoiler

She realizes the darker elements of fame from love, sex, trauma, and pain

9. 911 (with elements of Government Hooker)

10. Telephone/LoveGame (medley)

11. Sour Candy

12. Enigma/Replay (medley - with band outro)

INTERLUDE + CHROMATICA III 

Spoiler

She finds the cure through music, the healing part of the story.

13. Sine From Above

14. 1000 Doves/Million Reasons (acoustic medley)

FAN INTERACTION + SPEECH

15. The Edge Of Glory (acoustic first verse - chorus + studio end bridge - last chorus)

16. Marry The Night (first verse + chorus + bridge + chorus breakdown as outro)

Spoiler

She realizes she will only find freedom from within herself.

BAND OUTRO + INTERLUDE (with Born This Way elements)

17. Born This Way (first verse + chorus + bridge + last chorus)

18. Rain On Me

Spoiler

She accepts and celebrates her survival on heartbreak.

19. Bad Romance (first verse + chorus + bridge + last chorus)

OUTRO INTERLUDE

ENCORE

Spoiler

The real dance party as the end, celebration of freedom from within.

20. Babylon

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Sneaky Oliver

30 songs?! We don’t need another broken hip :bradley:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gagadonna
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

:billie::bradley: my bad. 

many non-chromatica songs are shortened / mash-uped with others though. 

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What about that?

Spoiler

Chromatica I 

1. Alice 

2. Marry the Night 

3. Free Woman

Interlude : Applause 

4. Venus

5. Sour Candy / Telephone 

6. Paparazzi (Acoustic) 

Chromatica II 

7. 911

8. Dance in the Dark / Just Dance

9. Replay 

Instrumental interlude 

10. Plastic Doll

11. Poker Face / Scheisse

12. Perfect Illusion

Speech

13. Before I Cry 

14. Shallow

15. Engima / Heroes (Cover) 

Chromatica III 

17. Sine from Above 

18. Fun Tonight 

19. Million Reasons (Andreli Remix) 

20. 1000 Doves (Piano + Studio) 

21. Always Remember / I’ll Never Love Again

Interlude : I Want Your Love 

22. Stupid Love

23. Bad Romance

24. Babylon  

Encore 

25. Rain on Me 

numb the flame

Act I begins with a video intro in which Gaga is searching for wonderland. This intro is 01:00 minutes and "Chromatica I" plays during the video intro.

Spoiler

Alice

Enigma

~welcome to TCB speech~

Just Dance (Super Bowl mix)

Poker Face / Telephone (artRAVE medley)

Act II begins with a video interlude in which Gaga finds a "911" to stop suffocating. This video interlude is 02:00 minutes long.

Spoiler

Chromatica II / 911

~feminism speech~

Scheiße / Judas (Enigma medley)

Replay

~Sour Candy video interlude~

Applause / Paparazzi

Plastic Doll

Fun Tonight

Act III begins with a "Freedom" video interlude in which Gaga searches for her freedom, this video interlude lasts 02:30 minutes. 

Spoiler

Free Woman

Born This Way

Stupid Love

The Edge of Glory (piano version)

1000 Doves (piano demo) / 1000 Doves (medley)

~"Healed My Heart" video interlude~

Chromatica III / Sine From Above

Love Me Right

Act IV begins with a video interlude. This interlude is 02:30 minutes long.

Spoiler

Bad Romance

Babylon

Encore

Spoiler

Rain On Me

Sneaky Oliver
54 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

What about that?

Hide contents

Chromatica I 

1. Alice 

2. Marry the Night 

3. Free Woman

Interlude : Applause 

4. Venus

5. Sour Candy / Telephone 

6. Paparazzi (Acoustic) 

Chromatica II 

7. 911

8. Dance in the Dark / Just Dance

9. Replay 

Instrumental interlude 

10. Plastic Doll

11. Poker Face / Scheisse

12. Perfect Illusion

Speech

13. Before I Cry 

14. Shallow

15. Engima / Heroes (Cover) 

Chromatica III 

17. Sine from Above 

18. Fun Tonight 

19. Million Reasons (Andreli Remix) 

20. 1000 Doves (Piano + Studio) 

21. Always Remember / I’ll Never Love Again

Interlude : I Want Your Love 

22. Stupid Love

23. Bad Romance

24. Babylon  

Encore 

25. Rain on Me 

But I have to say you have such cool ideas. Enigma+Heroes would be a perfect match. Heroes obviously inspired her. Also SL+BR+ Babylon is such a powerful trio omg !

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

We need a third version. :air:

200.gif

again ?! :madge:

Archived