Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Her most awkward interview

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

giskardsb

she actually discussed what happens somewhere and even mentioned it in Million Reasons.

Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare
It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twitter

I use to think she was doing it to be dramatic, but you can tell she was in a completely different head space at that time.

Heygirl22

Ugh ARTPOP era was so incredible so much depth and I love how they draped everything in white cloth she’s so fab it’s beyond 

Stephen
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

If i remember correctly gaga was exshausted because she hadnt slept for days

this

2 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

Not really, or at least not this time. She didn't get any sleep for 48 hours, 'cause she was working with Robert Wilson on an art project.

That's why she was like that.

this

I don't think she was acting, she was exhausted and spacing out. And also dealing with some emotional bs at the time re: Troy Carter

Noir

I try to forget this everyday :toofunny:

jorja
9 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Ugh ARTPOP era was so incredible so much depth and I love how they draped everything in white cloth she’s so fab it’s beyond 

the fact that it was the interviewer's idea to do this and yet it fit so perfectly with Gaga's look and vibe! :giveup:

3 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

She's too dreamy for coke I think. I would say ketamine or maybe she had a blaze :enigma: 

Ketamine, no way 😂 I mean maybe.

Probably a blaze. Or she was just in so much trauma.p, I dumno.

3 hours ago, BloodyM said:

Agreed! Maybe Ketamine and she entered a K hole, or acid. Or a mix of both hah

Highly doubt she did that fro this interview guys. She has a team you know, they woukd not have allowed that lol

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Gaga was going through so much at this time.  Imagine a project that you're so passionate about COMPLETELY being derailed and unfulfilled pretty much before it was even released :interestinga:

mr wayne

Fun fact: The song played in this interview is called We Disappear by Jon Hopkins. 

just another gay

I knew it was this one before I even clicked on this thread

BloodyM
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Highly doubt she did that fro this interview guys. She has a team you know, they woukd not have allowed that lol

She was always high during that era and even though she has a team I am sure that she has the freedom to do so if she wanted. I do believe though that her team/family stepped in during that time and helped her get out of the dark period she was going through. 

Archived