💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

New video interview Italian RTL 102.5 radio

CookieHWilson

Featured Posts

CookieHWilson

https://www.rtl.it/notizie/articoli/tiziano-ferro-intervista-lady-gaga-in-esclusiva-per-rtl-1025-in-occasione-della-pubblicazione-di-chromatica/

In the link it says:

The meeting between Tiziano (Tiziano Ferro a REALLY HUGE italian singer songwriter) and Gaga

The meeting that gave rise to the interview is that between two kindred souls, those of Lady Gaga and Tiziano Ferro, which took place in Los Angeles a few days before the lockdown. Tiziano Ferro himself said: "I entered Lady Gaga's studio as an admirer and I was inspired by her artistic but above all human generosity, which flows from every single response she gave me". RTL 102.5, the most listened to radio in Italy, will broadcast the pills of this interview from today until Tuesday 2 June at 15.30, to then reveal the entire interview on Wednesday 3 June at 15.00, broadcast on RTL 102.5 and on the official website www.rtl.it.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

• CookieHWilson changed the title to New video interview Italian RTL 102.5 radio
Sherry

Gaga was really generous with interviews that day. She could've shown some generosity to Elle mag too so they wouldn't trash her :poot:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Allan
9 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

I wonder how many interviews she gave that day :oprah:

Bus.
Plane.
No sleep.
Another interview
Another interview
Another interview
Another interview

BlackCrown
11 minutes ago, Allan said:

Bus.
Plane.
No sleep.
Another interview
Another interview
Another interview
Another interview

Another interview :applause:

Million Reasons :applause:

And another interview :applause:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Bradley
1 hour ago, Hey Boy said:

49 minutes ago, Allan said:

Bus.
Plane.
No sleep.
Another interview
Another interview
Another interview
Another interview

This interview be like:

28396ea00acb4f2823537adc2916f7c1.gif

e31.gif

KarmaPolice

BTW the woman speaking over is the offical Gaga voice actress used for A Star Is Born in Italian :) 

Creyk
51 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

Can u translate? The woman is speaking over. 

She talked about her family heritage being italian-american and being grateful for her grandparents (part 5), and expressing her pain through her music (part 1). In part 2 she talked about 1000 Doves and how she first wrote it on the piano. She said it's a very important song for her, and then quoted a huge chunk of the lyrics "I need you to listen to me I am completely lonely .... etc"  She says what the song is really about is having someone who believes in you. Part 3 is the explanation of the sine from above and how the sine is a part of mathematics / music we already heard, she mentions again that the music healed her.

Part 4: talks about not always writing songs based on her own life experiences but using her imaginaiton.She was in a dark place when starting to work on this album but Bloodpop gave her courage to sit down at the piano and write a song. Then she says something weird about how basically she did not want to make music at all but Bloodpop convinced her in a "tough love" way.

NewUsername

Why did they feel the need to dub even though there's subtitles in Italian? :saladga:

So we have: 2 voices talking + Alejandro super loud in the "back" :saladga:

Red
2 hours ago, Hey Boy said:

All of them

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CookieHWilson
1 hour ago, Lifeline said:

Can u translate? The woman is speaking over. 

I see somebody did it already.

If u need help I'll translate it all back up again

CookieHWilson

Just heard the full interview on the radio, it's way longer than the pill clips we saw, so I guess they'll upload the full one tomorrow. I'll update in case

Archived