Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Radio 2 (BBC) playing 1000 Doves

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

BBC Radio 2 are playing 1000 Doves as part of Chromatica being album of the week :firega:

They played Free Woman yesterday.

The Radio DJ also congratulated her on the album.  

Kind regards

domixwodix

this really became my favorite song on the album (right after 911)

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Pray4FameGa

1,000 doves and Fun Tonight are the only forgettable tracks to me.

I mostly skip them and find them pretty bland. 

1,000 doves tho, really ruins the momentum of the album finale. After sine from above, there should just be an interlude and Babylon (a masterpiece).

Hybrid AT
13 minutes ago, lodylody said:

They could've given that one a miss :emma: 

Now the radio programmers aren't going to ask random LMs for permission before playing what they like and what they think the listeners will like, are they

aretha-oh-really.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Blown Away

Probably all the listeners turned their radios off when they heard the song :laughga:

But seriously, I love that. It's great promo! Many stations should do something like that, playing songs from brand new albums. Like each day from 5pm to 5.30 pm play a selection of songs from it.

For example:

Monday: Chromatica

Tuesday: New album 2

Wednesday: New album 3

Thursday: New album 4

Friday: New album 5

During the weekend you can let fans choose the new albums and songs for the next week.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Probably all the listeners turned their radios off when they heard the song :laughga:

No because the UK clearly has more taste than the rest of the world :hor: the fact that Chromatica has outsold the rest of the top 20 and Gaga’s last three albums first weeks in just three days proves that :hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Blown Away
Just now, Luke78619 said:

No because the UK clearly has more taste than the rest of the world :hor: the fact that Chromatica has outsold the rest of the top 20 and Gaga’s last three albums first weeks in just three days proves that :hor:

I was joking :sweat: I don't like the song, but I think a lot of people can enjoy the song. It's very accessible.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

1000 Doves has recently grew on me, when it was originally at the bottom of track rankings for me. Mainly after I read through the lyrics on Google, and found them SO relatable and so beautiful. I think the lyrics have allowed for me to appreciate the song overall, whereas before I felt a little indifferent or meh to it.

Now the only song I have skipped or not really warmed to is Fun Tonight. Yawn. Sorry not sorry. I've even warmed to Plastic Doll too.

Archived