Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A question about Chromatica

voidfigure

Featured Posts

voidfigure

I love the album and all, but I remember Gaga saying (during the Paper Magazine interview, or Zane Lowe, I don't remember) that the "concept of tribes and groups divided by color will be repeated throughout the album". Where is it? There was no continuation of the Stupid Love tribe thing in Rain On Me MV, nor I see references in the songs, except Enigma and Plastic Doll being dedicated to Cyber Kids because of the technology references in the lyrics. Did she drop it or was it saved for the tour? 

joannester

I've been wondering this so much, was about to make a thread about it :enigma:

GAGA what's good

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

KatieJudasGaga4

I think the videos for Babylon and Free Woman will probably use the tribes again.

ROM kinda did since Gaga is still in the Pink Tribe, while Ariana is in the purple one. Maybe its a story?

SHALLOW

I don’t even care. The concept wasn’y that interesting to begin with :oops:

voidfigure
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I don’t even care. The concept wasn’y that interesting to begin with :oops:

I agree but I was wondering why she gave it so much importance on the interview 

magicalgaga

Probably the upcoming music videos will continue the tribe theme.

i was born this way, baby

She said , she wants a lot of music videos from this era so probably in the next ones! 

FameMonster01
6 minutes ago, wook said:

She said , she wants a lot of music videos from this era so probably in the next ones! 

where did she say that

26 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

I love the album and all, but I remember Gaga saying (during the Paper Magazine interview, or Zane Lowe, I don't remember) that the "concept of tribes and groups divided by color will be repeated throughout the album". Where is it? There was no continuation of the Stupid Love tribe thing in Rain On Me MV, nor I see references in the songs, except Enigma and Plastic Doll being dedicated to Cyber Kids because of the technology references in the lyrics. Did she drop it or was it saved for the tour? 

Rain on me had the pink tribe and the purple tribe. They were separate and by the end they were integrated, Gaga had Ariana features and Ariana had Gaga features, I don't know why people think there is no tribe concept on the video.

StreamYouBitches

1. Stream ROM 10 times a day on both Apple Music and iTunes.

2. Buy 4 copies of the song every week.

3. Watch the Music Video 10 times a day.

Helxig

She could mean it in a more abstract way than just stating "these people are against these people"

I think it was represented in the ROM music video with Ariana and her group having a different theme stylistically to Gaga's. And the way they blended their styles together towards the end shows unity and a togetherness between two different groups who share the same ideas and history of struggles.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Daylight Jokers

I guess she scrapped the idea cuz people thought it was problematic (idk why)?

Arloway

Hey guys I don't know how to post a question thread out so I might just ask here...

So I just bought 2 milky vinyls and 1 deluxe cd from the target website. Just wondering will these sales count toward Chromatica's first week sales? Cause I want to purchase the albums and support Gaga's sale number at the same time. Just making sure I am not spending my $$ on the wrong place.

I also bought the album on iTunes but this one I am sure it will count. Also let me know other ways to buy the album that could count toward the sales

BABYL0N

I liked the tribe theme tbh hope they will keep it throughout the era, that would make the storyline of Chromatica or the music videos cohesive too

I guess Gaga is from the Kindness Punks from the beginning, thats why they didn't change her pink fashion, the purple tribe fitted Ariana so well by the way :flutter:

MaryJaneHolland

The tribes thing was such a filler idea, glad it's gone

Archived