Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should We Virtual Protest like Kpop Stans?

Obobo

Featured Posts

Obobo

Hello girlies. 

:billie: So if you’re on twitter, kpop stans were applauded for spamming oppressor digital platforms with fancams. They sort of silenced the voices of the oppressors. If you check #MAGA #bluelivesmatter etc, you can see it and they get praised for it. 

What if we’re do our own messages from chromatica like “NO ONE THING IS GREATER THAN ANOTHER” blm fist logo.

Is it ethical for us to do one last push as well? The far right already hates her anyways...discuss! :firega:

anziety

it would be really funny to flood the blue lives matter and maga tags on twitter with fancams. we should do it :firega:

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, anziety said:

it would be really funny to flood the blue lives matter and maga tags on twitter with fancams. we should do it :firega:

ngl it kind of made me giggle

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

VOLANTIS

We should do everything we can to help so why not. You see them trying to track protesters, you better pop a 911 and then another one in those apps they're using. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

CautiousLurker

I read kpop stans are doing werk flooding bluelivesmatter hashtag, so yes, absolutely do what kpop stans are doing :tony:

derpmonster
27 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I read kpop stans are doing werk flooding bluelivesmatter hashtag, so yes, absolutely do what kpop stans are doing :tony:

That is actually good because I was super concerned to see those trending but it turned out to be people against it and KPOP stans

I would really suggest not using Gaga stuff tho, it'll bring unnecessary GP attention to her. This is not about her.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

VOLANTIS
20 hours ago, derpmonster said:

That is actually good because I was super concerned to see those trending but it turned out to be people against it and KPOP stans

I would really suggest not using Gaga stuff tho, it'll bring unnecessary GP attention to her. This is not about her.

It's time to flood with all the thirsty thread material we reserve for ggd :hor:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

It's time to flood with all the thirsty thread material we reserve for ggd :hor:

Tbh I thought of that too :ladyhaha: Imagine if gay p**n floods #BlueLivesMatter and #WhiteLivesMatter :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Tbh I thought of that too :ladyhaha: Imagine if gay p**n floods #BlueLivesMatter and #WhiteLivesMatter :toofunny:

And also those satanic fancams. :air:

ice bear

yes actually

we shouldn't be preaching for our own

people with their minds on the right place are aware of privilege and stigma

this info should be reaching the pigs, through their own tags and online space

and the best way is through this kinda spam and also humor

we underestimate the power of comedy

tag your pro-blm posts with alllivesmatter, buildthewall, maga, and sh-t like that, and if you aren't comfortable with it (like... everyone i'd hope :sweat:) make a new account for that

☡don't tag it in posts that have info specific to the protests though, that's dangerous 

ice heard one side from above

Archived