💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will she cancel the tour?

Consuelanono

Featured Posts

Consuelanono

When do you think she should cancel/postpone the tour? I think it’s odd and unfair to fans that she’s had months to do so and still hasn’t. I have to buy a plane ticket, make hotel reservations etc. in order to see her but none of that is refundable so I literally need to know if I should make arrangements or not. We can’t get plane tickets and hotel rooms the week of unless we’re willing to pay extraordinary fees for booking so late so she’s being highly irresponsible and UN”kind” for keeping all of us on a string and potentially forcing us to pay ridiculous fares the closer it gets to our dates. I’m getting pretty irritated at her team for being, what I consider, very inconsiderate to us. What do y’all think? 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Definitely. I think her team is waiting for the bundles to count for the charts.

Spoiler

Don't blame Gaga for this because she has no say in this

JillTyrell2004

She’ll postpone. It’s the right thing to do. Sorry it’s such a nightmare for you. Hugs.

alsemanche

Theyre probably waiting for bundles to count for the charts, which is very sh*tty and unfair to the fans who bought tickets. But they will definitely postpone until next year (or cancel, but i really doubt that). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Consuelanono
1 minute ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

She’ll postpone. It’s the right thing to do. 

It’s obvious that it’s the “right” thing to do, but will she? Won’t she? It’s almost July, which is her first date and she still hasn’t said a word. It’s bullshit for those of us who have to actually plan. Screw her bundle sales - she needs to speak up.

JillTyrell2004
3 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

It’s obvious that it’s the “right” thing to do, but will she? Won’t she? It’s almost July, which is her first date and she still hasn’t said a word. It’s bullshit for those of us who have to actually plan. Screw her bundle sales - she needs to speak up.

I totally agree with you, sorry I didn’t make that clear.

just another gay

I can't see the tour happening honestly, at least not in the original dates.

S0436

If she cancels could those bundles from this week be removed by Billboard at a later date from her total units sold?  It seems like cheating the system if they cancel yet use the tour bundles.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

It's not her :spin:

🖤

He8MyHeart

I hope she postpones and not cancels. It'd be a shame not to experience this album live. Not that I'll get a chance living in Aus :saladga:

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

As I said, this isn't her call.

JillTyrell2004
Just now, PartySick said:

It's not her :spin:

I would think a lot has to do with insurance etc ?

spicemuncher

I don't think it's going to happen on the dates currently announced, there's just no way. To build a stage for a stadium, rehearse at least 8 new numbers with choreo, create the setlist, the backdrops, map out the show, etc. None of that could happen in a short 6-8 weeks and it certainly wasn't being prepared during lockdown for the past few months either.

I wouldn't worry about booking hotels or a plane ticket, just hold onto the concert tickets and hope for the best. I pray they have the sense to postpone exactly one year and maybe even add a couple of dates for 2021.

What show do you have tickets for? Out of curiosity?

numb the flame

2/6 dates are not going ahead, Paris & Boston have been cancelled by their leaders. Gaga’s team are waiting for first week album sales to count before she speaks about the tour. I’m pretty sure Gaga is aware that she will not be touring this year. Richy (her choreographer) has stayed they don’t even have a plan for the show yet and it’s a bit late now. 

JGD
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

If she cancels could those bundles from this week be removed by Billboard at a later date from her total units sold?  It seems like cheating the system if they cancel yet use the tour bundles.

They’re most likely going to postpone the tour rather than cancel, so those bundles technically won’t be cancelled.

Archived