💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will she cancel the tour?

Consuelanono

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Fully cancelling would be a HUGE financial loss I’m sure the label isn’t willing to go with. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Consuelanono

the album has been released, it’s doing well, she’s promoted all she could (none) - there’s no excuse anymore. Screw off with this meandering about. (This is also me being aggravated af at her website sending me an UNSIGNED copy of Chromatica and refusing to admit that it happened). Ugh. I can’t stand artists bulls**t (not her, but the people who “help” her.

Suuus
On 6/3/2020 at 2:00 PM, PlasticDollGirl said:

The tour is next month I’m so excited :kiss: omg gonna be amazing. Paris here 

I dont wanna burst your bubbel but its probably not gunna happen this year

GagaEnigma

Just hoping that it will be postponed to 2021. and not cancelled. :bradley:

DontCallMeAlice

What tf are they waiting for?? Just announce if it’s either cancelled or postponed ffs :saladga::triggered:

I hope it’s postponed and not cancelled :pray:

Padam.

OpusDiaboli666

I have been annoyed with some events that announced postponing without giving a new date yet. I think she hasn’t said anything yet cause they are postponing & they wanna announce the new dates with the postponement right away..at least that’s the hope. If she‘d cancel it would definitely be very late to to do now since it’s been clear for three months now that the ball isn’t taking place. 

Ack1234

In the uk they are apparently doing a month rolling so at end of may they told of postponement in June so I’m hoping they gonna say something very soon this goes for London theatres too x

Schwerk

Don't forget she also has a contract in Vegas to fullfil. They have to reshedule those shows as well and they probably had already sheduled the next set of dates to fit her filming schedule. It will be tricky to fit the Chromatica ball in I bet, especially with all the worldwide postponements. It might even be pushed back to 2022 if she wants to do stadiums. I guess they don't want to cancel just yet.

Her life is scheduled so far ahead, it's crazy to think about. In a way I feel it's very nice for her to have had this time in isolation with her boyfriend and her friends cause it's that type of ordinary life she hasn't really had.

I have tickets for Paris and I know it can't go on, so knowing if I can get my money back would be nice. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

S0436

If there is no news from Live Nation this week then it is unprofessional considering the original dates start next month!

JRCF29
On 6/3/2020 at 4:59 AM, spicemuncher said:

That's the thing.

From what I know, the price of the CD is embedded within the price of the ticket, it could be $5, it could be $10- The "new music included" cannot be free, otherwise it wouldn't count towards the chart. I'd love to know the rules about requesting a refund should the concerts be canceled or postponed too. Is the amount deducted and you're refunded the rest? Are you even eligible for a refund after redeeming the CD?

I would assume yes, but minus the CD price

Don't Call Me Gaga

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Fully cancelling would be a HUGE financial loss I’m sure the label isn’t willing to go with. 

I'm pretty sure it's all insured. 

43 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Don't forget she also has a contract in Vegas to fullfil. They have to reshedule those shows as well and they probably had already sheduled the next set of dates to fit her filming schedule. It will be tricky to fit the Chromatica ball in I bet, especially with all the worldwide postponements. It might even be pushed back to 2022 if she wants to do stadiums. I guess they don't want to cancel just yet.

Her life is scheduled so far ahead, it's crazy to think about. In a way I feel it's very nice for her to have had this time in isolation with her boyfriend and her friends cause it's that type of ordinary life she hasn't really had.

I have tickets for Paris and I know it can't go on, so knowing if I can get my money back would be nice. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

With how busy she is all the time, it almost seems like she's the type that can't stand sitting around for more than a couple of days. Though I'd personally hate being so booked that I wouldn't be able to enjoy spontaneous activities. A structured life can be good for her mental health issues though as long as she isn't overworked. 

PartySick
On 6/3/2020 at 6:11 AM, Spock said:

No shade but everybody saying “this isn’t her choice”... I’m not so sure about that

Of course Live Nation will make the ultimate decision, but being the main headliner of a world stadium tour does give you some weight to throw around when the time comes :rip: 

Cher pushed for her show to be rescheduled...6 days before my date :triggered:

I'm just waiting to hear that the new September date isn't happening either. Praying that nothing for either queen is cancelled, just pushed back :pray:

Imagine Chromatica just not having a tour :giveup:

đŸ–€

mantanqin

I think Ms.Corona will make a HUGE comeback in autumn and winter this year.:saladga:

Cherry Blues
13 hours ago, mantanqin said:

I think Ms.Corona will make a HUGE comeback in autumn and winter this year.:saladga:

Don't think so.

Archived