Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will she cancel the tour?

Consuelanono

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

yall talkin abt 2021...i def think octoberā€™s plausible. at least for the uk

The latest she can tour in the UK is September and we all know tour will not happen in 2020. April - September 2021 is our best bets for the tour.Ā 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Dunno. But she said she wanna visit Japan and Australia recently :green:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

numb the flame
Just now, RAMROD said:

Dunno. But she said she wanna visit Japan and Australia recently :green:

Those interviews were filmed back in February. Gaga also said she wanted to tour JWT in Australia, sis could barely tour Europe never mind Aus.Ā 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Those interviews were filmed back in February. Gaga also said she wanted to tour JWT in Australia, sis could barely tour Europe never mind Aus.Ā 

:green:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

I don't see why they wouldn't postpone, the album is doing amazing and BTW didn't have a tour until a year afterwards. Plus it'll give everybody something to look forward to next yearĀ :excited:

PlasticDollGirl

The tour is next month Iā€™m so excitedĀ :kiss:Ā omg gonna be amazing. Paris here I comeĀ 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

March34th

I don't think she should full on cancel it. But postponement needs to happen. The world isn't in the right place for stadium tours rn. Plus Boston and Paris aren't allowing concerts until September at the earliest so.

She can tour next year when Trump is in prison and this virus has died down a bit more.

FentyGa
21 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

The latest she can tour in the UK is September and we all know tour will not happen in 2020. April - September 2021 is our best bets for the tour.Ā 

why:oprah:

numb the flame
24 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

why:oprah:

Well in the UK as soon as it becomes September, the good weather becomes rarer and rare and throughout October all it does is rain. That is of course if Gaga does stadiums, if she does arenas it doesn't matter because there's a roof.Ā 

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

2/6 dates are not going ahead,Ā Paris & Boston have been cancelled by their leaders. Gagaā€™s team are waiting for first week album sales to count before she speaks about the tour. Iā€™m pretty sure Gaga is aware that she will not be touring this year. Richy (her choreographer) has stayed they donā€™t even have a plan for the showĀ yet and itā€™s a bit late now.Ā 

Richy also said he didn't hear anything other than SL and that was a blatant lie so we'll see.Ā 

3 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I think it will be postponed. To 2021, 2022Ā if it's necessary... She can't cancel it, I think they've already spent a lot of money on decorations, dancers etc.

It's all insured.Ā 

Stephen

It's obviously not happening this year.

I agree they need to announce the postponement already.

Consuelanono

Wow. The fact that they still havenā€™t said anything...theyā€™re really going to wait until the actual day before arenā€™t they? Mess.

KillerMonster

At this point I will not be shocked if they cancel all together.Ā 

Donā€™t play with me, it just hurts me.

ShtoopidLahv

Yeah she needs to hurry up and cancel so the tickets can go on sale again and I can have a second chance at getting pit seats :billie:

Jeroen Bloeming

The tour is probably going to be postponed. She's not going to cancel. But if it's going to be postponed, the earliest to do the tour is spring 2021 as it will be too cold to do it in stadiumsĀ 

Archived