đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will she cancel the tour?

Consuelanono

Featured Posts

Consuelanono

...I’m aware it’s not personally her. “Her” meaning her team. I don’t care who’s handling it, but they need to respect us.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

it's not happening. They just waiting for the bundles. 

I am thankful I didn't buy plane tickets because I was keeping an eye on Corona.

now if the rescheduled date is a problem for me... :bradley:

spicemuncher
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

If she cancels could those bundles from this week be removed by Billboard at a later date from her total units sold?  It seems like cheating the system if they cancel yet use the tour bundles.

That's the thing.

From what I know, the price of the CD is embedded within the price of the ticket, it could be $5, it could be $10- The "new music included" cannot be free, otherwise it wouldn't count towards the chart. I'd love to know the rules about requesting a refund should the concerts be canceled or postponed too. Is the amount deducted and you're refunded the rest? Are you even eligible for a refund after redeeming the CD?

Consuelanono
3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I don't think it's going to happen on the dates currently announced, there's just no way. To build a stage for a stadium, rehearse at least 8 new numbers with choreo, create the setlist, the backdrops, map out the show, etc. None of that could happen in a short 6-8 weeks and it certainly wasn't being prepared during lockdown for the past few months either.

I wouldn't worry about booking hotels or a plane ticket, just hold onto the concert tickets and hope for the best. I pray they have the sense to postpone exactly one year and maybe even add a couple of dates for 2021.

What show do you have tickets for? Out of curiosity?

Chicago here. So I would be flying from Texas.

Gagaism

Probably will postpone it for next year. It’s not only about the virus itself but also, even if some people already got tickets, many other people wish to go seeing her especially after the release of such a great album. But the economy is not doing well and many people are struggling to get a job, pay the rent, eat etc, so it’s unfair since tickets are kinda expensive. 

I think its better for her to postpone the tour for the next year. After the pandemic she will have time to film more music videos because of course she wanted to do that. I also think that this era will last long because the places she couldn’t perform last year, she will perform next year. It’s good to keep up the hype. 

Kapi09

Tour is the best way to earn money for her, so I think she'll postpone it to 2021. :ohwell:

Spoiler

unless she becomes pregnant :enigma: #lg7radioisours2025

My name isn't Alice

MiQuenDroid

I think it will be postponed. To 2021, 2022 if it's necessary... She can't cancel it, I think they've already spent a lot of money on decorations, dancers etc.

All I ever wanted was love...

Spock

No shade but everybody saying “this isn’t her choice”... I’m not so sure about that

Of course Live Nation will make the ultimate decision, but being the main headliner of a world stadium tour does give you some weight to throw around when the time comes :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

FentyGa

yall talkin abt 2021...i def think october’s plausible. at least for the uk

MaryJaneHolland

The album is doing amazing, so it would be smarter to just postpone.

However, she's touring stadiums and they aren't really appropriate for shows in winter and she's doing the Gucci movie in spring. So summer 2021? :poot: 

xoxo Craig

I hope she makes the tour virtual, and next year have a physical tour

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

yall talkin abt 2021...i def think october’s plausible. at least for the uk

wait and see... schools are going back too early and the lockdown is pretty much eased in England. Just wait incase it causes a second spike

End Racism Now

Archived