Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tram to Chromatica in Hong Kong (promo)

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
Just now, Blown Away said:

It's basically 'Name a country on the map. Is this Africa? No that's a continent' and 'Is this Africa? No that's South America and that's a continent' the entire time. As a geography teacher this physically hurts me :saladga:

Aww, I feel you honey :messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
2 minutes ago, The Child said:

IKR! Here in France we have to learn almost every country on the world map in school :messga: and then you have Americans :bradley:

Here in Belgium as well. I think I can at least name and point 150 countries, yet they can't do 1. Not even their own country :deadbanana:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

The Child
Just now, Blown Away said:

Here in Belgium as well. I think I can at least name and point 150 countries, yet they can't do 1. Not even their own country :deadbanana:

Lmao I still remember geography exams when they used to ask us to point France but the map was from the point of view of Australia :messga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Blown Away

To stay on topic: I love this kind of promo, they should do it all over the world since talk shows with live performances are not possible.

A live billboard where you see Gaga performing the song would be awesome!

Blown Away
1 minute ago, The Child said:

Lmao I still remember geography exams when they used to ask us to point France but the map was from the point of view of Australia :messga:

What a great idea. I can use that to trick my students :fan: But you really should be able to name the most important countries from any point of view, whether it's Asia, Europe and Africa, America or Oceania

The Child
5 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

What a great idea. I can use that to trick my students :fan: But you really should be able to name the most important countries from any point of view, whether it's Asia, Europe and Africa, America or Oceania

I had the best geography teachers! You should do that tbh! I can recognize every continent from almost any POV.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD

CHROMATICA via Victoria Peak :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlackCrown

The promo for this era reminds me of the BTW era :bradley:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

truthteller
3 hours ago, chiuga said:

As a special administrative region, Hong Kong maintains separate governing and economic systems from that of mainland China under a principle of "one country, two systems"

as if :awkney: on the book maybe :awkney:

Franch Toast

She needs to take the Chromatica Ball to Hong Kong!

She/Her/Hers

Archived