Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A psychologist’s reaction to/analysis of “Babylon”

Jakkusan

Featured Posts

Jakkusan

Take a look at this (very cute) psychologist’s interpretation of Babylon (skip to the second half of the video for his very clever analysis of the lyrics)...

I especially love how he discussed the role of different languages and the confusion, misunderstanding and “gossip” that it brings. Also love how he compares the ancient city of Babylon (a beautiful city in the middle of the desert) to the world of Chromatica itself. 

raragaga

his painting fits the babylon aesthetic 

xoxo

Clumsy Monster

The comment section is flooded with "React to this and that" and one comment says "React to my p**sy " I- :air:

Gagaism

Babel towel > creation of different languages > gossips could be make in different languages 

Oh My Gosh Crying GIF by Global TV

her mind

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Santa Stefani said:

Babel towel > creation of different languages > gossips could be make in different languages 

Oh My Gosh Crying GIF by Global TV

her mind

Also, the fact that sometimes when you translate, the meaning changes and that can lead to gossip and rumors spreading because of misunderstanding. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Roronoa

THIS IS the third thread about this psychologist and his Babylon interpretation. 

Andreu

I felt like this was kind of a reach, and he was overanalysing the song and looking for a deeper meaning that there really is in the song. Like the sex/weekend thing as a reference to sexxx dreams.... just no.

ToxicHot

He's so cute. :flutter:

Cool interpretation

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheFame Monster

“Psychologist reacts” video has nothing to do with psychology

Let me make a channel and have “Optometrist reacts to Alice by Lady Gaga” and have people on this site shaking :ladyhaha:

Archived