💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Chromatica Songs WON'T Be on the tour?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

The Idler Wheel

probably Sour Candy and Plastic Doll. Maybe no 1000 Doves, either

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Nome of the main tracklist.

So, it will be 1000 Doves piano, cos it's terrible. And Love Me Right, cos it doesn't vibe well with the whole album. It is bonus track for a reason after all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, RAMROD said:

Nome of the main tracklist.

So, it will be 1000 Doves piano, cos it's terrible. And Love Me Right, cos it doesn't vibe well with the whole album. It is bonus track for a reason after all.

:triggered:

RAMROD
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

:triggered:

It is bad. She done better with acoustic renditions

andy232000

i hope none since they are short af. I dont even think she will shorten them either

erfaan

I really hope she doesn't cut any. The album is a journey that needs to be told start from finish. (She definitely won't sing Love Me Right) 

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, Oyster said:

I’m wondering how she will do Sour Candy, will she just sing Blackpink’s parts? I need that one 

BLACKPINK will most likely sing it for their next tour. I mean, Kiss and Make Up was literally on their setlist EVERY SINGLE DATE.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ChromaticRaccoon

IDK why she wouldn't sing Love Me Right? She sung the deluxe song on the BTWB

Other than that, the only one I can see her not doing is SourCandy, but even then she could just dance through those parts and leave the rest to the backing track so...

RAMROD
1 minute ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Other than that, the only one I can see her not doing is SourCandy, but even then she could just dance through those parts and leave the rest to the backing track so...

Thinking Gaga is Britney or something :billie:

She would sing SourCandy. Like she did Telephone. She can use the Korean part to do some ad lib :shrug:

lance13

As long as we get 911 with the 2nd Chromatica interlude I'll be happy. It gives me chills everytime.

Enigma
1 hour ago, dit said:

I fear for Enigma because it would probably be too vocally demanding of her to sing it every single tour date :cryga: It's my favorite song on the album :cryga: 

It'd be the highlight of the show, I hope she does it :triggered:

pop ate my heart

I mean, they're only 13 songs, and usually she does like 25 songs on every show. It's very likely that she'll perform all of them as she'll also have enough time to sing the hits and fan favs. I hope so at least. :enigma:

But if I have to pick one, I'd say, as much as it hurts, 1000 Doves. But I'm sure she'll sing at least a bit of it in the piano act

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

pop ate my heart

Omg can you imagine what ENIGMA is gonna be like live?!?!? With choreo, stunts and those goddamn vocals?! The slayage. I know I'm gonna die:nooo:

PS: I can actually say this about almost every song on the album:giveup:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

heavymlover

Who knows, really. Sour Candy is a short song as it is, and without Blackpink's part it would sound strange. 911 is tricky, as it is a painful song for Gaga, and also the production on her voice makes it sound very robotic, but at the same time it seems like it's becoming a fan favorite. Enigma sounds like a very demanding song, but I think she'll love to belt it out anyway.

I think she'll feature the whole album in a way or another, it's just a matter of how.

Archived