other

Male Sour Candy cover!

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gstring

wow this production is better than alot of covers i have saw and listen,, the vocals mixing actually pretty good

Little little

Franch Toast

No thanks. I think this is a song that really needs to be song by women given the subject matter. 

She/Her/Hers

Chromatican
Just now, Franch Toast said:

No thanks. I think this is a song that really needs to be song by women given the subject matter. 

Why?

dit
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

honestly I was apprehensive about a male vocalist singing it not because of the subject matter but because the song has a very "female" energy to it but trust me you will be wowed by this cover! it is really great! 

Franch Toast
Just now, Chromatican said:

Why?

One of the interpretations is that it refers to performing oral sex on a woman. 

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, dit said:

honestly I was apprehensive about a male vocalist singing it not because of the subject matter but because the song has a very "female" energy to it but trust me you will be wowed by this cover! it is really great! 

Yes, the performance is quite good. I just find it funny because one interpretation (that I just mentioned above) is that it's about a woman receiving oral sex. 

She/Her/Hers

dit
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yes, the performance is quite good. I just find it funny because one interpretation (that I just mentioned above) is that it's about a woman receiving oral sex. 

a mess really?! :air: having something taste "sour" after going down there is a bad sign hygiene wise I think is it not? :air: I guess it can still be a bottom anthem :billie: 

Chromatican
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

One of the interpretations is that it refers to performing oral sex on a woman. 

Really? :triggered:

Red Velvet
9 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

off topic but franch means to eat greedily.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

That title though, "Male Sour Candy" :huntyga:

Ok but this is AMAZING, like these chords! YES! These chords sound so emotional and sad :bradley:

Archived