💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

1000 Doves(Piano)

gstring

Featured Posts

gstring

i'm shook this is some gypsy-sh it, the irony is hate the ones on the album because its forgetable, but this version is my favorite :nooo::giveup:

Little little

ChromaticRaccoon

I adore the album version, but this one is simply better :firega:

Lordeygogz

I personally think this one is better, it makes me feel sad :messga:the other one makes me wanna vogue in the street with an enormous white gown full of feathers with a long tail and bird wings, with a lot of muscle, sweaty men following me.

gstring

before, i never understand why evryone or the gp want gaga to make a ballad album, but now i get it, hope LG7 is ballad type of album, it will surpass Adele's success tbh :bradley: amen

Little little

Donny Winter

I cried my eyes out listening to this. The delicacy and catharsis in Gaga's voice was absolutely moving. Hands down, this song (and its pop variant) are two of my favorite songs on the album. 

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Ziggy

It's vastly better without all the production on it tbh. What we got sounds...plainly generic. This sounds like something that could have been on the ASIB soundtrack in terms of quality (with a little cleanup on the chorus; the falsetto bit is a little much for personally).

TheFame Monster

It reminds me of ‘Is That Alright‘ which is my favorite song from ASIB

Donny Winter
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It's vastly better without all the production on it tbh. What we got sounds...plainly generic. This sounds like something that could have been on the ASIB soundtrack in terms of quality (with a little cleanup on the chorus; the falsetto bit is a little much for personally).

That's unfortunate. The falsetto is my favorite part of it because it is quite different for Gaga. It's beautiful.

Ziggy
Just now, Donny Winter said:

That's unfortunate. The falsetto is my favorite part of it because it is quite different for Gaga. It's beautiful.

I just mean I think it went a bit long. I love her falsetto, but I didn't like the repeated 2000 Doves 2000 Doves bit so even just adding more note variation in it I'd be happy with :)

Donny Winter
10 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I just mean I think it went a bit long. I love her falsetto, but I didn't like the repeated 2000 Doves 2000 Doves bit so even just adding more note variation in it I'd be happy with :)

That makes sense! I will admit, at first, I was like "Wow, this is different." I gradually got used to it though. I can see why maybe a bit more variation with just singing "1,000" doves may have been better. :)

Miel

I am fully a “1000 Doves piano demo” stan!

Anyway WHY is the photo for the video legit terrifying I-

3 points in and ready for more

Archived