💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Gaga surround herself with such toxic people?

Monsterxo

Featured Posts

Monsterxo

Perez Hilton

Terry Richardson

R Kelly

Azealia Banks

Robin Thicke

Joe Biden

Marcmonster

What is it about her thats drawn to such problematic people? :ohno:

Altair
Spoiler

Sarah Tanno :huntyga: lol jk 

I think social circles are small in the industry. Plus she was young and probably made a few mistakes hanging out with the wrong people. I know I have 

Mindblown
3 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

Marcmonster

Wait, what did Marcmonster do?

Judas Society

I feel like, Gaga always give a benefit of a doubt to people or to give them a chance to be kind.

But she also doesn't do a lot of research before working with them. She may be the kind of person who has never been on the social media 24/7 for a long time and doesn't know the real stories behind certain people. I didn't even know Terry was problematic until he worked with Gaga. Perez Hilton was non-existent to me until he worked with Gaga.

I believe Gaga didn't really know or didn't have the time to really research about people she worked with when she was coming up. That's why she always learned things the hard way when it's too late.  

Anderson123

It's not like they have a sign that they're problematic lol. You learn about this stuff as you live, even your best friend can be that way and you don't know it til something happens that he/she gets triggered. I'm pretty sure she worked with Azealia because she liked her music, then of course she saw the type of behavior she has. PHilton was always up her ass trying to be the super fan and we know gays can be that way and suddenly switch up and be a btch. 

Anyway, stuff like this happen and you don't plan it.

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

It's not really our place to discuss her personal relationships :sweat:

🖤

Archived