💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Did the messy belting at the end ruin this iconic Joanne performance?

not a french fry

Featured Posts

not a french fry

Lets bring back this iconic Joanne era performance shall we?:huntyga:

I was wondering what you all thought about this. Can 10 seconds turn a really good performance into something that should be forgotten? Or can we look past it and still remember it as a great one. This is not so much a thread making fun of Gaga’s belting, as it is more so a discussion on how we remember things.

I was really enjoying this performance until she got a little excited and turned the energy knob up to 1000 within five seconds of taking her glasses off. The belting at the end was... messy, to say the least, but the rest was so beautiful. I don’t know what to think. Even though the performance was chilling, after I was done watching it, I couldn’t stop thinking about the belting. Do think small stuff like this can ruin a performance? Discuss.

social experiment gone wrong

Jill
Just now, onion gurl said:

Discuss.

no

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

TheQueenLG

No. The "messy" belting is what made this performance great, in my opinion. 

Hybrid AT

49728CB4-34E2-46D9-A877-A49D8DB4D780.thu

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

not a french fry
Just now, HybridAT said:

49728CB4-34E2-46D9-A877-A49D8DB4D780.thu

is that an insult?

social experiment gone wrong

Hybrid AT
Just now, onion gurl said:

is that an insult?

I thought it was your avi?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ImTired
18 minutes ago, onion gurl said:

Lets bring back this iconic Joanne era performance shall we?:huntyga:

I was wondering what you all thought about this. Can 10 seconds turn a really good performance into something that should be forgotten? Or can we look past it and still remember it as a great one. This is not so much a thread making fun of Gaga’s belting, as it is more so a discussion on how we remember things.

I was really enjoying this performance until she got a little excited and turned the energy knob up to 1000 within five seconds of taking her glasses off. The belting at the end was... messy, to say the least, but the rest was so beautiful. I don’t know what to think. Even though the performance was chilling, after I was done watching it, I couldn’t stop thinking about the belting. Do think small stuff like this can ruin a performance? Discuss.

Love those imperfect vocals on this. :diane:

Those Michael Jackson glasses tho. Chile. 

mj_aviator.jpg

Judas Society

No. To refer to the other thread of a monster who said Gaga is no longer performing the same as during the TF era, it is smaller things like this that shows Gaga is still Gaga. She may not be able to perform like how she used to due to chronic pain and health problems, but little instances like this demosntrates that she can still be Gaga in a smaller way.

geusst1235

Those belts are unequivocally not "messy" at all though so no, and even if they were it still wouldn't ruin the performance.

Archived