Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Any song from Chromatica can be single and i wont complain

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

Gerrard174

This is what i feel. This album is very commercial. All songs are single worthy. Putting personal favourite aside, any song can be released as singles and I wont complain at all - including my least favourite plastic doll, 1000 doves, replay

The first time i feel this with a gaga's album. The last i felt was Katy's Teenage Dream 

What do you think?

Anveeroy

Exclude just Plastic Doll :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

No :triggered:

End Racism Now

Jill

I will ignore the ignorant individual above me and agree with you

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Anveeroy
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

No :triggered:

:huntyga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Jill

you bitch xoxo craig

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

replay

NO REPLAY SLANDER

Mychal

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I can't handle the Plastic Doll slanders anymore :madge:

Pop Music

I agree but I would be be slightly disappointed with Replay but I agree every song is great so It could work 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Delulu Rogers

It is more commercial than her past albums but I think a lot of the songs are too loud/structurally different for radio (Alice, enigma, replay, plastic doll). 

And idek about future singles anymore because ROM is #1 yet a lot of the gp doesn’t know about it and radios have barely played it

Gerrard174
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

It is more commercial than her past albums but I think a lot of the songs are too loud/structurally different for radio (Alice, enigma, replay, plastic doll). 

And idek about future singles anymore because ROM is #1 yet a lot of the gp doesn’t know about it and radios have barely played it

Pretty sure the radio will jump on it gradually. It wont see a huge jump like BTW. It will grow organically.

Even savage is also growing on the same pace as ROM.

sillynate

I typed out each song and I was ready to explain that they aren’t all single worthy but as I was typing I realized they kind of are :giveup: the only one for sure that I think isn’t single worthy is 911 (and maybe Alice but only because of the robotic part) 

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Gerrard174 said:

Pretty sure the radio will jump on it gradually. It wont see a huge jump like BTW. It will grow organically.

Even savage is also growing on the same pace as ROM.

I mean let’s hope cause you would think an Ari collab would be picked up immediately. Also, are they doing radio Payola for the song or no?

Aussie
12 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

This is what i feel. This album is very commercial. All songs are single worthy. Putting personal favourite aside, any song can be released as singles and I wont complain at all - including my least favourite plastic doll, 1000 doves, replay

The first time i feel this with a gaga's album. The last i felt was Katy's Teenage Dream 

What do you think?

I agree. I may also be in a minority here(?) but when ppl ask me what my favourite song I just say “I can’t choose, I listen from start to finish!”. And that’s the truth, apart from SL and ROM which became singles, I love listening to every song linked as an album. No skips at all for me. And SL only became better within the album context and love it more now.

Gerrard174
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

I agree. I may also be in a minority here(?) but when ppl ask me what my favourite song I just say “I can’t choose, I listen from start to finish!”. And that’s the truth, apart from SL and ROM which became singles, I love listening to every song linked as an album. No skips at all for me. And SL only became better within the album context and love it more now.

Same. Over the weekend i was listening from start to end (skipping two singles) but from Mondsy onwards i have been listening with no skipping. They all fit in so well. I put the whole record on constanr repeat now

Archived