Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next single from Chromatica?

SpiceMonster

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

I feel like she’ll do free woman . 
my favs are Alice 911 and replay but they’re too specific for GP and they prob want something more generally relatable 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele
11 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

It's okay, not everybody has good taste

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

Nooooo I love Free Woman but releasing it as a single wouldn't really elevate Chromatica era IMO, especially when there are better singles to choose from, releasing it won't really make people go "yasss Gaga is back!"

Lord Axel

I want Babylon so badly, if it becomes a single I will SCREAM because my album fave hasn't been an official single since The Fame :bradley:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Salvador Sequea

911/Plastic Doll Double Feature (Contains elements from 'Chromatica II' Interlude)

SpiceMonster
16 hours ago, Lord Axel said:

I want Babylon so badly, if it becomes a single I will SCREAM because my album fave hasn't been an official single since The Fame :bradley:

Right! It's so cool, the visuals and choreo would be major

15jocart

I think Fun Tonight would be a great one, or for a slightly more out-there choice, Enigma or Replay. I think Alice and 911 are both being viewed through a fan-centric lens. Alice might do well in Europe but I don't see it doing great in America. Babylon would be a dream come true but I'm not sure if she wants the inevitable Vogue comparisons.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

ladygaga1984

I think Alice is the obvious choice and I think Fun Tonight has the potential to be a big hit (I think it has tremendous replay value). My choice of singles would be:

1. Stupid Love

2. Rain on me

3. Alice

4. Free Woman + Sour Candy (in Asia)

5. Fun Tonight 

6. Plastic Doll

MonsterofFame

I hope Sour Candy. The hype is already there from Blackpink fans. It's a really cool and catchy song that has lyrics and hooks perfect for radio.

After that, I think Plastic Doll should be a single. The chorus is so strong and powerful -- just like Sia's. The song has a bunch of pop hooks as well.

Cunta Kinky

Passing up Sour Candy would be a Poot choice. Music and the bling :vegas:

1. Stupid Love

2. Rain on Me

3. Sour Candy

4. Fun Tonight (relatable and will do well on adult contemporary/she’ll want to change the pace of the singles)

5. ???

Plastic Doll is too generic, cringe, and odd. She should have passed it to Ava Max :madge: 

Sine From Above to end the era. Something tells me she didn’t just now collab with Elton John to not send it to the radio. This is hard to decide the fate of  

Alice sounds huge.

Babylon...she released BTW didn’t she? This might be inevitable as a single. I don’t think Chromatica has the endurance/strong enough singles to have more than 4 to play on the radio. 

Archived