💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next single from Chromatica?

SpiceMonster

Featured Posts

SpiceMonster

Id love Babylon as the next single, whats everyone think will be up next?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElektrikUniCorn

probably Sour candy, it is not the best song, but GP love it.

Come come, unwrapp me!

Pop Music

I think logically FW should be the single (it's also a perfect song) but the greedy stan in me wants Plastic Doll or 1000 Doves 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Cody James

So many different opinions! Plastic Doll, 911, or Fun Tonight (imagine the video!).

lavenderblondee

I'd love Sour Candy but two collabs back to back would have people coming at her :bradley: But I want it.

Free Woman definitely. 

2School4Cool

Fun Tonight, Free Woman, or Enigma!

See The Best In Everyone

Lost N Conf

911 and FW will probably be GP poison. :giveup: But I want both. I also want Babylon but at this point who doesn't want Babylon to be a single lmao. 

Bon Gonzalez

Fun Tonight would sound good on radio. So that! 

But I'd personally like Sine from Above to be the next single. We need a fire MV for it! 

Reality

I honestly think it could be a lot of songs.

A lot of this album is both very "GAGA," but also very radio friendly. There are a lot of songs that I think a lot of people would enjoy.

I could see Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves, and Babylon (maybe Enigma or Replay as well) as great single choices.

However, if the rumors are true that Babylon and Free Woman have videos finished, I would assume either one of them would be the next single.

🖤👹

stupidlov

Free Woman, Replay, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, Love Me Right :) They sound radio friendly! Babylon could be a good choice too!

SpiceMonster
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I honestly think it could be a lot of songs.

A lot of this album is both very "GAGA," but also very radio friendly. There are a lot of songs that I think a lot of people would enjoy.

I could see Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves, and Babylon (maybe Enigma or Replay as well) as great single choices.

However, if the rumors are true that Babylon and Free Woman have videos finished, I would assume either one of them would be the next single.

Oh wow where did the rumours come from, thats exciting I was worried with lockdown we wouldn't get anymore videos a la ARTPOP.

Archived