• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Explains why it’s a bit of a sk- :billie:

Repeat this again and i'll report you for having bad taste :interestinga:

Adelita

The tracks that can make noise in the charts and that should be the next singles are:

3rd single: Sour Candy

5th: Alice remix with Anastacia*

5th: Free Woman*

6th: Sine From Above*

7th and last single: Babylon

* Not necessarily in that order.

Adelita

And those who are saying that 911 and Fun Tonight must be singles clearly don't understand anything about Charts and want Gaga to return to a new ARTPOP messed up era. They aren't commercial and the radio wouldn't come close to playing.

Jakkusan

Sine From Above but I don’t think she should make another collab a single after ROM. 

AndyDWUW
2 hours ago, TAIPEI said:

this one plz

b7d7c255e82966debeaf0ff3bb4735ff.gif

Omg imagined an Alice in Wonderland meets modern day concept for the MV.

the visualssssss.

and it could have a twist at the end

Adelita
32 minutes ago, macca said:

Free Woman or Alice 

U got it right baby :golfclap:

Adelita
31 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Babylon

andddd then Alice 😍😍😍

Babylon has to be the last single. Alice (remix with Anastacia) and Sine From Above would be a huge success, specially in Europe, if they are released. Free Woman is great and can be a single, but I think I wouldn't go too far because the chorus is a bit exaggerated and loud, the callouts would kill the chances of having longevity on the radio and consequently, on Hot 100.

macca
1 minute ago, Adelita said:

Babylon has to be the last single. Alice (remix with Anastacia) and Sine From Above will be a huge success, specially in Europe, if they are released. Free Woman is great and can be a single, but I think I wouldn't go too far because the chorus is a bit exaggerated and loud, the callouts would kill the chances of having longevity on the radio and consequently, on Hot 100.

Who is Anastasia? :selena:

raragaga

alice :firega:

xoxo

AlexPuente

Speaking as a fan: Replay or 911

Being realistic: Free Woman, Sour Candy and Babylon

Savage

Alice, 911, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy, Sine From Above, Love Me Right all have my vote. 

I say do a third single without a feature and then use Sour Candy as the 4th. (Sour Candy is going to do well regardless of when it’s released. The Blinks are THAT FANBASE, we have to Stan.)

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, Adelita said:

And those who are saying that 911 and Fun Tonight must be singles clearly don't understand anything about Charts and want Gaga to return to a new ARTPOP messed up era. They aren't commercial and the radio wouldn't come close to playing.

Heny, ARTPOP was a mess because of horrible management and the media treating her like sh*t for no reason (which is usual). She was overexposed in the BTW era, the label turned their back on her, and she wasnt in the best place mentally either.

Literally NOTHING to do w her situation rn. She's peaking musically, people talk about her, most of them love her, and her team is in very good terms w her. In ARTPOP she had something to prove. Now she can do whatever w this album and her music and she'll at least do good. rn she's like a Rihanna or a Beyonce for the GP

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived