💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next single from Chromatica?

SpiceMonster

Featured Posts

S0436

I think they won’t release any singles officially.  Maybe a few surprise drops like the Babylon HLs remix and whatever MVs they managed to film.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevbev

There are so many great choices. In my ideal world the singles would be:

Rain on Me

Sour Candy

Alice

Plastic Doll

Enigma

1000 Doves

Babylon

pedrohemg

I think it's pointless to anounce singles after an album is released. She just wasted the opportunity with SL, when it should have been Alice. Besides, she wouldn't promote it anyway, but just announce it on twitter. So, for me, no more singles.

pop ate my heart

I'm sure she wont release one any time soon because of the Mess. Plus ROM is predicted to have longevity. But if she does, she'll release any song that already has a MV shot lol. She wont be able to shoot more videos any time soon, right? And I'm sure she'd rather not release any single than releasing one without a mv. So she has no other choice

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Rat Boy

I would like Alice to be the next single. I would love a trippy/eccentric music video for it. Sour Candy can be the fourth single. I think she should wait a while before releasing any singles though.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Reality
2 minutes ago, SpiceMonster said:

Oh wow where did the rumours come from, thats exciting I was worried with lockdown we wouldn't get anymore videos a la ARTPOP.

I know that Oxygen over at ATRL said that videos were filmed for FW and Babylon. I don't what he's said in the past, so I don't know how reliable he is, but apparently he is pretty reliable because people here have vouched for him before. 

🃏🖤👹

Chromatica Island

911, Babylon haus labs version, or Free Woman.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

FentyGa

GP’s choice-sour candy

fans’ choice-911

my choice-plastic doll

gaga’s team’s choice-enigma or some **** probably:laughga:

edit: oh babylon would be great as well

Biden Harris 2024

Plastic Doll or Sine from Above then Sour Candy.

Economy
46 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Free Woman or 911 :vegas:

I second this with Free Woman as my #1 pick

juicyjuicy

I doubt they'll have any more official worldwide singles - they'll probably follow in ARTPOP and Joanne footsteps and just put out two official singles. ROM is expected to have longevity anyway and think it sums up the album quite nicely.

Archived