đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next single from Chromatica?

SpiceMonster

Featured Posts

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, Fusel said:

I would LIVE for Gaga to make Babylon a single at some point. It’s got that Alejandro type of quality with the title, the production and the lyrics so gay, campy and silly that could make it really catchy for people. I wonder if this is why they’re holding back the Hauslabs version. In the streaming era it probably sparks more interest if there is something new instead of just the album version

Exactly my thoughts.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonHooker

Sour Candy or Fun Tonight, and then Free Woman, Enigma, Sine From Above. she could release videos of Babylon, Alice without making them singles. 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

SpiceMonster

So interesting and super varied, I wonder if her team check feeds like this?

Galactic Mess

I think the next ones will be Free Woman and Sine From Above

SpiceMonster

A lot of love for Free Woman on here I think looking through thats the favourite, it is radio friendly. Babylon is deffo one for the gays!

SpiceMonster

I know theres a lot of love for Alice and 911 but not sure they are the most radio friendly.

SpiceMonster

Sour Candy is a bop and popular with everyone here but deffo not another collab and it's been released as a promo?

SpiceMonster

Excited that Free Woman and Babylon videos are potentially in the can though, please let it be true!!!!!!!

Mirrion Rizzons

radio would probably only play FW or fun tonight I think, so one of those 

boobtank

I thought I would come in here and see most people saying Alice?! It's the most logical single choice?!

freebit

Sour Candy is the best option - the Blinks have the time and will help us stream it. If it does well on streaming, everything else will follow, and Blackpink will also get a formal introduction to the US market. Plus I've been watching reactions to the album and all the locals go nuts for the track (and honestly, no hate, but no one remembers Swish Swish but stan twitter). I 100% think it has the ability to go top 10 if they try it. It would need an extended version so both fanbases can buy it (maybe Lisa can add another rap verse and they can bump up the production a bit), and we also would need a music video to boost its streaming. It would also be criminal if they didn't take advantage of having a Blackpink feature - their fans are just on another level with their dedication. 

Archived