💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She seems different to how she used to be?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, RAYA.core said:

Yes! Thought of this immediately 

2d1fe71d233f8170_177658572.preview.jpg

If she had the tan 100%

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geusst1235

The Gaga you witnessed back in 2009 did not necessarily have to deal with constant pain every single day. Not only that, but she has matured greatly and has overcome a plethora of various struggles throughout the past decade. In actuality, dealing with even 25% of the trauma Gaga has experienced would unequivocally change a person in some capacity. Besides, No one is going to stay exactly the same over a 10 year period, especially if they're inherently an artistic chameleon. Gaga is going to continue to change as she meets new people, experiences new things, explores different artistic avenues, etc.

PlasticDollGirl
11 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Is this thread serious?

Why

Obobo

remember she wrote Plastic Doll about us. Stop putting her in boxes that don't change!!!! k thx bye :sis:

roomdivide

That 'Babeeee' note at the end still gives me chills. So effortless and beautiful. What a talent.

JaysAMess
1 minute ago, Mill said:

Why

Because it's so obvious as to why the "current" Gaga is nothing like the "old" Gaga. It's called growth. She's just released her sixth album, meanwhile you posted a video of her from 11 years ago performing her debut single.

PlasticDollGirl
4 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Because it's so obvious as to why the "current" Gaga is nothing like the "old" Gaga. It's called growth. She's just released her sixth album, meanwhile you posted a video of her from 11 years ago performing her debut single.

Omg you people get so sensitive! It’s a discussion and a throw back :toofunny:

1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

19? :selena: 

I don't even know anymore. What was she? 21, 22?

Idk. 

PlasticDollGirl
23 minutes ago, Doot said:

I don't even know anymore. What was she? 21, 22?

Idk. 

Adelita

I agree with you, Gaga is no longer the same as she was back in 2008-2013, she suffered a lot with the ARTPOP era, hip surgery, and mainly, the media backlash... Every step she took or word she said turned into stones that the media, people she trusted and even other artists would throw at her for no reason. She stopped being so extra and greedy to pay more attention to her inner self and what was happening around her. After 12 years of her career, she is tired of playing the teenagers' popstar of the beginning of her career. Madonna was no longer the same in 1994 (when she also had 12 years of career), and her fans should also miss the Madonna from Borderline/Like to Virgin, the girl who, like Gaga, had hopes, wanted to conquer the world, everything and everyone. Time changes, and so do people, it's hard to deal with, but that's the reality. At least now she wants to be called "Gaga" again instead of the boring "Lady" of the Joanne era. Chromatica is really a great pop album, and with all this success, I have faith that she'll have all the fire in her eyes again that she had 10/11 years ago to be always on top, which is the place she deserves to be.

littlepotter

I feel the same sometimes, I just cannot process how pre- and post- 2013 Gaga are the same person. But it's normal, she's a decade+ older

chaeri pls

Twitter

Sometimes I feel the same way, but for the most part she has matured. 

Archived