Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She seems different to how she used to be?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

:sis: I literally just encouraged people to stay positive and avoid making entire threads out of their own negative opinions. They can express them elsewhere. When exactly was I rude? lol

I’m allowed to make a thread about the past and talk about it. :triggered: you’re not a mod 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
1 minute ago, Mill said:

I’m allowed to make a thread about the past and talk about it. :triggered: you’re not a mod 

Don't ever let anyone stop u from stating you own opinion as long as u are respectful :hug:

AlwaysLoveGaga

And current me is nothing like 5 year old me. We grow and change over time. Nothing wrong with that, we grow:heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Stafani Versace
29 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

She has evolved

Hide contents

As you can see in my video :ally: you can watch it here

This has been in my recommendations for a few days! Since I know its from a LM I will DEFINITELY be watching now!

pop ate my heart

1 minute ago, Mill said:

And I'm rude :what:

You're not talking about the past :triggered: it's your opinion about the past. huge difference.

Whatever girl, I was trying to be nice but you're clearly twisting it up now cause you feel attacked, or maybe that's not it and you're just a bit dumb. love your hair i hope you win, byeee

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Magui

If you miss it, I guess you can always appreciate Gaga in her twenties on old videos. 

Gaga is human like each of us, she changed, life changed her, the way she sees herself and the world changed... That's life.

I'm just sorry you think she is generic now. 

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

And I'm rude :what:

You're not talking about the past :triggered: it's your opinion about the past. huge difference.

Whatever girl, I was trying to be nice but you're clearly twisting it up now cause you feel attacked, or maybe that's not it and you're just a bit dumb. love your hair i hope you win, byeee

You love my hair? :awkney:That’s not me in my profile pic, that’s gaga. 

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, Magui said:

If you miss it, I guess you can always appreciate Gaga in her twenties on old videos. 

Gaga is human like each of us, she changed, life changed her, the way she sees herself and the world changed... That's life.

I'm just sorry you think she is generic now. 

Read it again... I said the one in the video is generic...

pop ate my heart
Just now, Mill said:

You love my hair? :awkney:That’s not me in my profile pic, that’s gaga. 

omg it's a sarcastic catchphrase lmaoooooo bye

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Magui
Just now, Mill said:

Read it again... I said the one in the video is generic...

My bad... I didn't read properly. 

Seeka

The people we are today aren't even the same people we were yesterday. We go through life with miniscule changes to our everyday selves that we don't notice until we look back. 

Everyday we are a new person. Everyday we're in love with new people. We're polyamourous with all the versions of our partners. 

It's not ridiculous to change. It's ridiculous to stagnate. 

Jose P

You just can’t stop with this threads huh? It’s always you for some reason

TheAlexer

I know what you mean

I don't think it is necessary her age that changed it because (for me) it seemed to have happened right after ARTPOP

Like before ARTPOP ended Gaga was all about art, pride, standing out, being eccentric, pushing boundaries, being attention seeking (in a good way), edgy, mysterious, new and crazy while after ARTPOP Gaga became all about being classy, kind, cool, relatable, marketable, a mental health advocate, Americas darling etc. Even Chromatica seems very PG 13+ in comparison to her early albums.

I just accepted that the first person left

Archived