💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She seems different to how she used to be?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

2School4Cool
3 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

The only time I’ve seen her talk to fans is when promoting it on twitter, I love her but like really? 

Like she’s said before, social media is “the toilet of the internet.” It can be so toxic, and for someone who has been open about her mental health struggles, I don’t blame her in the slightest for staying off social media more than she used to. But it also makes me happy to see that she clearly wanted to spend the album release talking to fans online because, as she’s said, she wants to celebrate this music with people.

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Like she’s said before, social media is “the toilet of the internet.” It can be so toxic, and for someone who has been open about her mental health struggles, I don’t blame her in the slightest for staying off social media more than she used to. But it also makes me happy to see that she clearly wanted to spend the album release talking to fans online because, as she’s said, she wants to celebrate this music with people.

Yes and get our coins...  talking to fans just to promote an album comes across that way. That was one of the things I loved her for out of other artists.. caring about fans! She could do a Pre recorded Q&A video for live stream or YouTube but she doesn’t even bother with that. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Hybrid AT
8 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

The only time I’ve seen her talk to fans is when promoting it on twitter, I love her but like really? 

Yes, really. I'm glad she doesn't engage as often as she used to in the past and prioritizes her mental health and wellbeing over coddling the spoiled fans and having intimate conversations with them. Besides, why should she when a large portion of the fanbase is always dissatisfied with what she offers and always looks for reasons to nitpick, discredit or demean her work?

Hell, she'd probably have a bad fibro flare up if she accidentally decides to visit GGD and sees all the ocean of negativity with the kind of threads here. Nobody wants that.

Be grateful she's still choosing to interact, even if it's little.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

mybiggestenemyisme

Gaga has always evolved as an artist every era, but that doesn't necessarily mean she isn't the "old gaga" or "new gaga" she is just gaga :ohwell:

uh

2School4Cool
15 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

Yes and get our coins...  talking to fans just to promote an album comes across that way. That was one of the things I loved her for out of other artists.. caring about fans! She could do a Pre recorded Q&A video for live stream or YouTube but she doesn’t even bother with that. 

She still cares about her fans, but with the negativity online she just doesn’t go on social media as often, that’s all. That doesn’t mean she still doesn’t love her fans. 

See The Best In Everyone

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
19 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Were you the same person you were 10+ years ago?

Let's please stop comparing "Old Gaga" and "New Gaga." She's still Gaga, and we still love and appreciate her. However, she's grown up; she's matured. It's only natural. She's matured in her artistry and in her personal life. There's no need for comparisons. People change and people evolve.

well said and so true 

Oyster

it’s almost like when you grow older, you also change and develop as a person, shocker. 

ToxicHot

I'm sorry - but this thread sounds so tone-deaf. (I'm really not trying to be rude here, I promise.)

Not only has she matured, she's been through hell and back during her time in the spotlight. So of course she's not the same person, she's been through life-changing trauma. A lot of us ordinary people have ordinary issues - I assume so does she, but being famous only makes her problems exponentially more challenging. Let's not forget about her issues with mental health, fibromyalgia, her hip breaking... etc.

This reminds me of this quote: 

283A7304-8B4E-4BF8-A6F6-CA60AA0EF939.jpe

As for music... she's also grown a lot in this aspect too. I'm so proud of her for that. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived