Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She seems different to how she used to be?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart

First of all, I'd love for this negative-ass threads to stop existing. Let's try calming down and trying to spread POSITIVITY. Although every opinion is VALID and this is a Gaga forum, there's no need for this title to be the first thing we see when we open the site (and it's def not the only one of its kind). Just state your opinion the same but inside the Chromatica Discussion or smth. It's getting very annoying, mostly cuz of the chaotic times we live in.

thinkyew:pawsup:

Having said that, I disagree with what you're saying. She grew and evolved. Like GOOD artists do. One day we'll look at her discography and be amazed at how varied and versatile it is. And how she reinvented and created different worlds and aesthetics with each album. Other artists that did this are David Bowie, Björk, Kate Bush, even Madonna (let's not count her 10's releases, thx), and many current ones are following a similar path. Chill.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

11 minutes ago, Mill said:

I don’t know if it’s me but I find like I’m watching two different people and artists.

We all were different people 15 years ago. She was young, naive, inexperienced. She was exposed to the music industry, life, reality. She grew up, matured.   

PlasticDollGirl
4 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

First of all, I'd love for this negative-ass threads to stop existing. Let's try calming down and trying to spread POSITIVITY. Although every opinion is VALID and this is a Gaga forum, there's no need for this title to be the first thing we see when we open the site (and it's def not the only one of its kind). Just state your opinion the same but inside the Chromatica Discussion or smth. It's getting very annoying, mostly cuz of the chaotic times we live in.

thinkyew:pawsup:

Having said that, I disagree with what you're saying. She grew and evolved. Like GOOD artists do. One day we'll look at her discography and be amazed at how varied and versatile it is. And how she reinvented and created different worlds and aesthetics with each album. Other artists that did this are David Bowie, Björk, Kate Bush, even Madonna (let's not count her 10's releases, thx), and many current ones are following a similar path. Chill.

Don’t be so rude 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

BetrayedSTAN
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She's going to be 74 one day and some of y'all will be like, "Why isn't she acting like she's 22-23? She's changed. I don't like that."

Off topic 

Why you're always angry ? Like you always have something to say .. just relax and let people Express their opinions lol 

RebeldeFaith

A broken hip and an album full of bad publicity can change everyone. She grew up, matured and evolved. ❤️

Something something idk

Reality
4 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Off topic 

Why you're always angry ? Like you always have something to say .. just relax and let people Express their opinions lol 

Funny cause I feel like I could say the same for you :huntyga: 

I'm not always angry, hun. I also just "express my opinions" as well :hor: 

🃏🖤👹

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, Countessbishh said:

Imagine a person changing/maturing as they age.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I can’t imagine it :reductive:sorry 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

pop ate my heart
5 minutes ago, Mill said:

Don’t be so rude 

:sis: I literally just encouraged people to stay positive and avoid making entire threads out of their own negative opinions. They can express them elsewhere. When exactly was I rude? lol

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

derpmonster

Katy Perry is just the same, how did that work out for her?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

BetrayedSTAN
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Funny cause I feel like I could say the same for you :huntyga: 

I'm not always angry, hun. I also just "express my opinions" as well :hor: 

As if i'm coming at anyone who have a different opinion than mine .. lol 

Archived