💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Neon Chromatica Evangelion

Archduchess

Featured Posts

Archduchess

Listening to Chromatica with more attention, specially to "Fun Tonight" and "Replay" I came up with a new evangelical theory about Gaga's work.

Comparing Lady Gaga's discography to the judaic-christian scriptures it seems that we have a new message from Gaga.

Anyone that listens to "Fun Tonight" and "Replay" understands that Gaga is tired of anything that came before Chromatica, like God about the Mosaic law when he sended Jesus to restaure it, Gaga wants us to forget about "Papparazzi" and "The Fame" athmosphere kind of thing and focus on the present day. The present day is the "Kindness Punk Way" not the "Little Monster Way", the things of the past remain on the past and the things of the present call us and demands our attention.

She was always aware of our fame of most unpleasing fan base on the internet, now she wants us to change, to transform. Gaga's Chromatica, just like God (through Jesus) on the New Testament, proposes a new utopia, a new way, a medicin, far different from the narrative of The Fame Monster and Born This Way eras, most noted on "Manifesto of Mother Mons†er" and other documents. 

Like Jesus on the New Testament, Chromatica still stands for the core values of Lady Gaga's carrear, but it destroys the law, the old law, the old little monster being.

Now she calls us to transform our monster nature (sinful nature) trough the way of kindness, the Kindness Punk movement.

music video mv GIF by Lady Gagamusic video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

To me it is clear that when Lady Gaga said "earth is cancelled" she meant what Jesus meant by saying that his kingdom wasn't from this world.

Gaga's kingdom is Chromatica. It isn't from this world. To achieve Chromatica you need to be a Kindness Punk not a Monster anymore.

Let us be from now on known by "Kindness Punks"

Is this because of Tr**p touching that bible? Because that wasn't your fault sis. :billie:

malazam

I'm a Little Monster, a Little Detective, a Little Chartster, a Little Meltdowner, a Little Clown, a Bad Kid..

but I'm not adding that cheesy name to my card

another shot before we kiss the other side

pop ate my heart

What is dis huny

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Archduchess changed the title to New Chromatica Gospel Theory
Chromatica Island

wtf. I'm both anyway's:pawsup::heart:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

derpmonster

This is actually a well thought out theory, even if out there.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LuvitLevit
32 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

Guys, I'm serious

I think it's a good theory, lot of thought went into this 

hoeslay

I thought this was about to be about the gospel in babylon being the "spiritual ones" oop

BetrayedSTAN

If she really want us to forget about her former work she needs first to come up with something as good and as iconic as badromance/Pf/alejandro/DITD etc 

• Archduchess changed the title to Neon Chromatica Evangelion

Archived