Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The comments under her Instagram post

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Lifeline
17 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I thought this would be about 🍕 again 

Why isn’t she or her team taking legal action on accusations like that? It’s actually disgusting the misinformation they spread about her. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster

Oh no we lost Trump supporters...

With Peace and love

Haldy

The fact she's burning away those wretched Trump supporters from her fanbase is a win for us all.

Billie's followers are less likely to be of voting age, so maybe they're not bothered about her. If they're going to try to discredit someone, Gaga makes a more logical target.

Katsuki Bakugo

Take a stance of non-violence you are the enemy apparently. Not everyone can protest...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Shipper

Honestly, those fans were probably only there cause of ASIB era lol.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

pedrohemg

No surprise. The black community always chooses their faves. And Gaga isn't one of them. That's why I didn't want Gaga involved in this.

rasclautmangos

Gurl, I stopped reading Gaga’s comments period when I started seeing all those posts about Gaga being a santanist and eating children.

I never see very many celebrities ever commenting on Gaga’s posts. She's barely active on social media and hardly follows anyone. She hasn't commented on any other celebritie's statements that I've seen either. Why would they search her out to see what she has to say?

I'm sure if her comment was especially tone deaf you'd see more of them though :awkney:

Just be thankful she isn't getting publicly dragged outside of her comments. Gaga could have done one of her lovely kindess punks speeches and things could have gone ALL the way left.

NathanC
1 hour ago, Lifeline said:

About BLM are horrific. Literally flooded by Trump supporters saying they’re no longer fans. While black people (including black celebrities) under Billie Eilish’s post are praising her, they’re nowhere to be seen under Gaga’s Instagram post (which I think was more eloquently put and was trying to create less divide unlike Billie’s post). It makes me sad. She’s damned if she does she’s damned if she doesn’t. 

You’re worried she’s losing racists? :billie:let the leave the fandom.

Daylight Jokers

Good for her for getting rid of her fans that are Trump supporters tbh.

Creyk
1 hour ago, Lifeline said:

People are saying some of them are paid bots. In that big political organisations are paying for companies to create these fake accounts to spread this kind of rhetoric. If you read the comments, some of them do write in similar styles and every single one of their accounts are private (and have little to no followers). Can this be investigated? This is such a new phenomenon to use social media in this way. Why would they target Gaga specifically though? 

It's not really new in the sense that these bots were used in a big way to influence the elections in 2016. They are present on all social media. They are a real thing. Gaga has been a target since  pizzagate gained circulation.

djBuffoon

Don’t be sad. If they’re Trump supporters and their priorities are the same as his, I have a feeling Gaga wouldn’t want them as fans to begin with.

Archived