opinion

The comments under her Instagram post

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Lifeline
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Wtf are Gaga fans so bothered by Billie? :rip:

This is pathetic.

This isn't about praise for f*ck safe, it's not a competition. 

Who cares what Instagram trolls have to say? 

Chile calm down, I was just using a comparison to make a point. Billie is more relevant to the zeitgeist atm ofc she’s gonna get more attention. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

I thought this would be about 🍕 again 

please enlighten me to death

He8MyHeart

Crazy that she has that many Trump supporter followers. No loss if they unfollow, tbh.

AshIey

Gaga is a more polarizing artist than Billie Eilish so that’s not surprising. I never even read her comments anymore because they always seem to be filled with trolls and bots.

Suuus
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Wtf are Gaga fans so bothered by Billie? :rip:

This is pathetic.

This isn't about praise for f*ck safe, it's not a competition. 

Who cares what Instagram trolls have to say? 

They are not obsessed with billie they just think its weird that gaga's comments are filled with trump supporters and billie's isnt they just used her as an example

Why should you care about those comments if they’re all people that would call you a homophobic slur anyway. 

Lemonade

I have just read some of the responses and horrified how so many people have such warped opinions in this world, telling Gaga she is spreading hate when they adore one of the most hateful men in America... get real. 

Adrenaliner

I don't see the reason to compare Billies and Gagas post with one another. That's just pointless.

Chromatican

Gaga made it through ARTPOP and Joanne without many of these fair weather fans. Her core community of gays and females is her bread and butter. She’s better off without white supremacist fans.

Gagz

Billie probably doesn’t have many conservative fans to begin with, so that is probably why.

Either way it doesn’t really matter. Too much going on the world right now to care about which artist is getting nicer comments on Instagram. 

ThisBitch

Gaga is a very controversial woman and got a lot of gp followers after ASIB

JunoCassandra
21 minutes ago, Postboy said:

She doesn’t need racist Trump supporters to be Her fans. 

The reason Gaga is getting a lot of hate is because she gained a lot of those people as fans after ASIB. Fvck. Them. 

Literally. now there wont be any randoms and locals taking up space at the concerts only to hear Bad Romance:fthis:

Rain is stored in my Boobs... literally.

MANiCURE 6

Trump supporters are as dumb as the person they support... So I'm not surprised.

Borislshere

Y'all worried about the wrong thing. Who gives a damn about instagram comments?? focus on her message. Instagram trolls are not important right now. 

Archived