Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB Non-Album Track?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

Seeka

Didn't she perform Future Lover at the Fame Ball and Brooklyn Nights at ARTPOP (with PARTYNAUSEOUS as an interlude?)

If she performs an unreleased song, it'll be something we never heard before. 

Anderson123

ArtRave also had Partynauseous, Ratchet instrumental and sang Brooklyn Nights once. 

1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

She sung Shallow at Enigma. "Shallow" iSn'T a GaGa SoNg It'S aLlY's!I!

I’m Afraid of Americans

Blown Away

It would be cool if she sang one of the Chromatica rejects during each night out of a set of 3 or so.

If the tour will happen at least :ohno: The state of the world rn isn't very favourable for a tour to happen...

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

RobGaga

I don't expect a new song. I would appreciate including LOVE ME RIGHT though. For Joanne she only sang Sinner's Prayer once (at DiveBar) Just Another Day once (at DiveBar) and Grigio Girls once (at Joanne World Tour Houston). And she paid dust to Hey Girl. 

SpadesToStart
2 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Of course she'll do a piano section. Million Reasons, Yoü and I or Shallow are gonna be performed.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she ended up doing 1000 Doves during the piano segment either, à la the bonus track version.

AyaKara

Remember that TF had Future Love, while ARTRAVE also had PARTYNAUSEOUS as well as Brooklyn Nights.

I wonder if we'll get one of the songs off of that tracklist that had titles like Acid Wonderland.

Archived