Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB Non-Album Track?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Pretty much all of Gaga's tours feature a song in the setlist that is either a) unreleased or b) a non-album single. 

Monster Ball: Glitter and Grease

BTW Ball: Princess Die

ARTRAVE: Cake Like Lady Gaga

JWT: The Cure

TCB: ???

Don't Call Me Gaga

RebeldeFaith

As much as I'd like to believe there's more material coming soon, this is something that we can't guess right now. However the easiest option would be Love Me Right. It is a deluxe track so it's not on the standard version. 

I know a lot of people here would love it to be I Like It Rough or Disco Heaven.

Something something idk

numb the flame
Just now, RebeldeFaith said:

As much as I'd like to believe there's more material coming soon, this is something that we can't guess right now. However the easiest option would be Love Me Right. It is a deluxe track so it's not on the standard version. 

I know a lot of people here would love it to be I Like It Rough or Disco Heaven.

I see it being LMR too tbh, either that or the Haus Labs mix of Babylon.

RichAssPiss

If ballads are illegal on Chromatica does that mean no piano section? Cause that's my favorite part. I want 1000 Doves (piano version).

M i K E Y

Well, if it’s unreleased or coming in some time, we can’t say it now :ohwell:

(we’ll, maybe if it’s one of the leaked u released) 

but I’d love to hear a song she barely or never performed 

FfFfFfFF

I remember fans being so sure Joanne World Tour and Enigma will have an unreleased song performed. :bradley:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, RichAssPiss said:

If ballads are illegal on Chromatica does that mean no piano section? Cause that's my favorite part. I want 1000 Doves (piano version).

I doubt they won't have a piano segment. It'll be good for her body to rest half way or 3/4 of the way through the show and just sit at the piano for fifteen or so minutes (we all know how much the gorl loves to talk when she's at her piano)

numb the flame
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I remember fans being so sure Joanne World Tour and Enigma will have an unreleased song performed. :bradley:

She sung Shallow at Enigma. "Shallow" iSn'T a GaGa SoNg It'S aLlY's!I!

RudraCNG
3 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Of course she'll do a piano section. Million Reasons, Yoü and I or Shallow are gonna be performed.

RudraCNG

OT: Hello Hello with Elton John just right after Sine From Above :ally:

JRCF29
14 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

These are both album tracks

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

These are both album tracks

ILIR was a bonus track turned album track. Disco Heaven never left bonus track status. 

ElfieMartini

Will prob end up being Babylon HL Mix tbh. Unpopular opinion I know but I prefer the album version.

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

It's time for I Like It Rough and if she doesn't do it I'm gonna sue her for homophobia

Archived