๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why did everyone hate Jo calderone?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, Creyk said:

He had this unrefined unsophisticated way of speaking and behaving that just rubbed me the wrong way.

I think it was because she was trying to be a stereotypical man with all the smoking, sideburns, stroking the crotch etc etc... it was just cringeyย 

End Racism Now

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

I've always loved him

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Agunimon

I did not like that performance, mainly because I expected something... not that. It was like how some people reacted when they got album version Babylon instead of Haus Labs Babylon.

Kimblue

Ugh I was more of a Britney stan back and I remember being so pressed that she stole the attention away from her.:triggered:

RAYA.core

I love Jo, I really would love more merch of him

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f73c0eebf0ea766f68

ย 

with monologueย so GOOOD

ย 

omg katy perry and russelย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

DiskoBaby

To everyone saying it was cringe, do you think the same about Rupaulโ€™s drag race? Or just drag queens in general?

androiduser
5 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

People arenโ€™t ready for drag kings yet. Gaga was aheadย of her time doing that.

it was literally a rehash of an Annie Lennox look from 1984... talk about ahead of the time

Katsuki Bakugo

He was stupid.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

RAYA.core
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

To everyone saying it was cringe, do you think the same about Rupaulโ€™s drag race? Or just drag queens in general?

This! Ronnie was aย greatย nod in that episodeย 

220?cb=20180105203641

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

DiskoBaby
7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it was literally a rehash of an Annie Lennox look from 1984... talk about ahead of the time

And the reaction to Jo Calderone says people still arenโ€™t ready. And if we only have two examples of drag kings with an almost 30 year gap then I still say it was pretty groundbreaking.ย 

Red Velvet

idk, maybe because we were robbed of a government hooker / heavy metal lover performance

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

just another gay

Thats one of my favorite performance. I love the new arrangementย of the song and how the choreographyย was also twisted to became more "masculine" Gave meย a male cell block tango vibe.

androiduser
2 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

And the reaction to Jo Calderone says people still arenโ€™t ready. And if we only have two examples of drag kings with an almost 30 year gap then I still say it was pretty groundbreaking.ย 

I don't remember any public outrage regarding Jo... only some fans here disliking the character. I think we're blowing things out of proportion, as always.

If you have any articles, headlines, and reputable media discussing Jo, please post them here. Not just quackig on gagadaily.

Archived