numb the flame
Just now, Mill said:

Yeah I have *** cat dolls in October and I doubt that’s even happening tbh 

Lmao, it probably won't happen. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafrontrow

Why the hell does she have these dates still up when it's all obviously going to be canceled!?

www.gagafrontrow.com

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, gagafrontrow said:

Why the hell does she have these dates still up when it's all obviously going to be canceled!?

Her team are waiting for the USA CD/ticket bundles to count towards the first week sales and then they'll postpone/cancel the tour.

Eros92

The Chromatica Ball is still happening??? lol literally every other concert this year has been canceled or postponed even shows later on in the year....I can't believe she'd still have this going on.

gagafrontrow
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Her team are waiting for the USA CD/ticket bundles to count towards the first week sales and then they'll postpone/cancel the tour.

Indeed, that could be it. Clever. ;)

www.gagafrontrow.com

Dayman

Maybe an iTunes festival style concert sponsored by Apple with no crowd? Maybe she could take advantage of it and perform in the entirety of what would normally be floor space in a musical theater style version of the album to match the storytelling of the album.

JamesOK
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

She won't be touring this year we ALL know this. Paris is banned, London you have to isolate for two weeks. 

a few days meaning two (2) weeks. 

MPs held a debate in Parliament today on reducing this or even removing quarantine for International arrivals completely. 

No reason why she couldn't perform without a crowd like English sporting events. 

DontCallMeAlice

Surprise monsters! I’m going to stream the Chromatica Ball worldwide instead of actually touring! :huntyga:

Padam.

stevana229

I think Gaga should do some sort of virtual concert. Imagine a pop show from home of her singing Chromatica tracks? That'd be something nobody has ever really done before 

HausOfMark
4 hours ago, Brecht said:

Seems like another festival. Wish it was a Chromatica concert.

"Elton John, Alanis Morissette, Chris Martin, Lady Gaga and John Legend"

I was just going to post this. Its another festival but in the UK.

-Mark

Kubi

Did she ever do a full/slightly abridged concert before Super Saturday Enigma? If not, I wonder if that was a test of sorts for The Chromatica Ball.

they call me angela vidal

AlwaysLoveGaga
18 minutes ago, Kubi said:

Did she ever do a full/slightly abridged concert before Super Saturday Enigma? If not, I wonder if that was a test of sorts for The Chromatica Ball.

I don’t know if this counts, but the Cheek to Cheek Live that aired on PBS was shortened.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Aphrodizy26
17 hours ago, grigioboi said:

Surprise monsters! I’m going to stream the Chromatica Ball worldwide instead of actually touring! :huntyga:

girl people are dying in a pandemic?

DontCallMeAlice
31 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

girl people are dying in a pandemic?

I said that as a joke obviously :saladga:

Padam.

Archived