New Chromatica Ball date added to Gaga's site, possibly virtual

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji
24 minutes ago, JamesOK said:

The UK is opening soon. You just have compulsory quarantine for a few days on arrival. 

We may be but I can’t see any crowded events allowed to take place this year.  Even with “social distancing measures” applied to seating etc. it will be hell getting people in and out of venues safely.

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 minute ago, Benji said:

We may be but I can’t see any crowded events allowed to take place this year.  Even with “social distancing measures” applied to seating etc. it will be hell getting people in and out of venues safely.

But if it was a livestream without the crowd, it could work.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Benji
Just now, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

But if it was a livestream without the crowd, it could work.

Oh totally!  I just meant in respect to the fan who was anxious about travelling here because they have a ticket... I can’t see a crowd being allowed so he shouldn’t worry about travelling here :ohno:

Red

Interesting :oprah:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

numb the flame
53 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

OK THIS IS GIVING ANXIETY...

Maybe she's going to do a second date in London and have that livestreamed? That would mean the current dates are still going ahead as planned which is a disaster for me. There's no way for me to fly (country on lockdown), let alone issue a visit visa to UK or Europe, but anyway I wouldn't feel comfortable being in such close proximity to 60-90k people in a stadium this soon. I really hope it's an error on their part, otherwise I'm losing a ton of money on the 4 VIP tickets I bought for London and Paris. :messga:

She won't be touring this year we ALL know this. Paris is banned, London you have to isolate for two weeks. 

42 minutes ago, JamesOK said:

The UK is opening soon. You just have compulsory quarantine for a few days on arrival. 

a few days meaning two (2) weeks. 

Lona Delery

watch the London date go ahead but i cant fly to the UK so i spent 260 pounds on GC EE for nothing

D5e2peAXoAUz-50.jpg

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

numb the flame
Just now, Lona Delery said:

watch the London date go ahead but i cant fly to the UK so i spent 260 pounds on GC EE for nothing

D5e2peAXoAUz-50.jpg

I can tell you now she will not let this tour go ahead this year. She pushed the release date of her album back because of this virus, do you really think she'd put thousands of lives at risk just so she can earn a couple million and the gheys can bop to 911 in their jockstraps. 

Lona Delery
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I can tell you now she will not let this tour go ahead this year. She pushed the release date of her album back because of this virus, do you really think she'd put thousands of lives at risk just so she can earn a couple million and the gheys can bop to 911 in their jockstraps. 

i know i was kidding

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

numb the flame
Just now, Lona Delery said:

i know i was kidding

I think you can fly here, you just get forced to isolate for two weeks. Hey, you may even meet Gaga and her entourage isolating too! :huntyga:

Suuus
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

It would be nice if they are testing the site to add rescheduled CB dates for next year.  

Perhaps thats what this is for i hope so

PlasticDollGirl

Maybe it’s a concert without a crowd? 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

PlasticDollGirl
1 hour ago, spicemuncher said:

OK THIS IS GIVING ANXIETY...

Maybe she's going to do a second date in London and have that livestreamed? That would mean the current dates are still going ahead as planned which is a disaster for me. There's no way for me to fly (country on lockdown), let alone issue a visit visa to UK or Europe, but anyway I wouldn't feel comfortable being in such close proximity to 60-90k people in a stadium this soon. I really hope it's an error on their part, otherwise I'm losing a ton of money on the 4 VIP tickets I bought for London and Paris. :messga:

When will you people learn there isn’t any concerts happening this year with large crowds... you think they will let 60k people in? Okay then. It’s not happening 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Mill said:

When will you people learn there isn’t any concerts happening this year with large crowds... you think they will let 60k people in? Okay then. It’s not happening 

We will be lucky if underground artists who can just about sell out 1,000 max venues start performing again this year never mind Gaga doing 50,000 + venues

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

We will be lucky if underground artists who can just about sell out 1,000 max venues start performing again this year never mind Gaga doing 50,000 + venues

Yeah I have pussycat dolls in October and I doubt that’s even happening tbh 

Archived